Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2006, 04:02 AM

Default Re: VIP Player owed $11,000 ---Party not paying (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
some have a strong accent, but to say they don't speak english is just silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

if by strong accent you mean incomprehensible, as in some of my situations with party support

strong accent != speaks english imo
Old 07-04-2006, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny, good to be sensitive to fair treatment, but with all due respect, sometimes it's VERY hard to communicate with the reps' accents. I had to spell my screen name like 6 times before they got it right the last time I talked to them...overall they are okay, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words, relax, and don't derail the thread with your PC whining.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:31 AM

God, Party sucks.Their software sucks.Their support sucks.
And their "fish rating" is highly exaggerated (sp?).
Old 07-04-2006, 07:41 AM

edit: misread the OP
Old 07-04-2006, 07:45 AM

My bad.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:56 PM

Well 36 hours since my last update and it has been more frustration. I have been in contact with the head of the Events department and the conversation has gone more or less like this:

Him: I have reviewed the emails in question and am a little confused. There seems to be a break in the string where one response is from the VIP team and the next is a response from Events team. Can you please copy the email from Events team with the question attached?

Me: I am unsure what you mean by this. The three emails you see are the ONLY correspondence I had with PartyPoker regarding the issue of multiple wins. They were sent to you in their entirety and are not edited in any way.

Him: My question is this. The original email you sent us is a response from us with nothing that came from you. Can you attach the original question?

I don't know how to make them realize that there is NOTHING MORE TO SEND. I emailed VIP, they emailed me back stating that they would have Events get in touch with me. The next morning I wake up, and the email from Events was in my inbox. What is so hard about this????

I wish I could say I was pissed off about this treatment but I am more in shock than anything. Either way it totally ruined my holiday weekend. More details as they come.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:51 PM

maybe they are confused that in the series of Emails, they are two in a row from them because their first response was "we're not sure. We'll get back to you" and then the next email in the series was them getting back to you.
That could be what this idiot is talking about. Maybe ask him which Email of theirs he thinks is missing its predecessor.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:50 PM

You absolutely have a right to have a serious case of the ass over this. This is inexcusable.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well 36 hours since my last update and it has been more frustration. I have been in contact with the head of the Events department and the conversation has gone more or less like this:

Him: I have reviewed the emails in question and am a little confused. There seems to be a break in the string where one response is from the VIP team and the next is a response from Events team. Can you please copy the email from Events team with the question attached?

Me: I am unsure what you mean by this. The three emails you see are the ONLY correspondence I had with PartyPoker regarding the issue of multiple wins. They were sent to you in their entirety and are not edited in any way.

Him: My question is this. The original email you sent us is a response from us with nothing that came from you. Can you attach the original question?

I don't know how to make them realize that there is NOTHING MORE TO SEND. I emailed VIP, they emailed me back stating that they would have Events get in touch with me. The next morning I wake up, and the email from Events was in my inbox. What is so hard about this????

I wish I could say I was pissed off about this treatment but I am more in shock than anything. Either way it totally ruined my holiday weekend. More details as they come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Support should have copies of all email correspondances that have happened between you and Party. Why the events head is asking for you to email them copies is beyond me. If Party is not keeping track of emails they send out and receive from players then I am just absolutely shocked.

Secondly, the events head should have records of all tournies you have played. Seems to me he's dodging the issue at hand and driving you off on a different tangent.

This is typical bad Party customer service and it makes me wonder if I really want to play their satellites now. I don't want to have to go through this kind of crap in dealing with misunderstandings if I win multiple entries.

Try to contact O'Malley directly if you can. Please keep us posted on what happens.

Thanks

Lawrence
Old 07-05-2006, 10:10 PM

i think o'malley is at rzitup@aol.com

That's one of his addresses anyway (if he still has it).

Definitely contact O'Malley about this because it sounds like they are just stalling.