Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 02:43 PM

Default Re: My \"game\" is very weak/tight, whats your line with this chick?

If you wait to find the nerve to ask her out,you will never act.

Don't wait until you have the nerve to act.

Act first, the courage will come from acting and learning there is nothing to fear.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And to the rest,
I know you are all right, that there's nothing to it but doing it, but I just feel so awkward around pretty girls. I've somehow managed to [censored] my way through 3 hotties who luckily liked a shy guy... but I lack the balls to initiate anything as the clear aggressor. With those girls things developed slowly because there was more of a relationship interest and I'm comfortable and confident letting a girl get to know me naturally. However, I feel really awkward when I'm trying to sell myself to a chick who I really have not spent any time with, nor will unless I ask her out for no other reason than the obvious fact that I want to hook up with her.

I know I'm a big p*ssy. *sigh

Why does it feel so

[/ QUOTE ]

OWN the fact that you want to hook up. Tell her so...don't be ashamed of it. Ask her out and make sure she knows it's because you want to bang her. nicely, of course.

You'd be amazed how often this works.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:52 PM

HH please... uhhmmm, I mean an example? Seriously, what kind of wording would you put a proposal like into?
Old 09-12-2006, 02:53 PM

OP,

A few things

1. You are (allegedly) a buff guy who can break dance, girls should be selling themselves to you, not vice versa. Literally. You should have them not only bjing you but also throwing in free rust proofing, super sizing, dippable fudge brownies, other things that are a 19.99 value but that you are getting for free. You don't have to say anything, just walk up to her and spin around on your head, she'll get the message. Just ask her if she'd like to go back to your place to see your: stamp collection, new linoleum, electric toothbrush, stone cold steve austin t-shirt, whatever.
2. Just try a little clever inneundo. Nothing flashy, just a little suggestive phrase, it could be like

Her: Wow, you look buff with your shirt off
you: you should see what i could do with my penis in your vagina

or
her: wow, that was some great apache
you: you should see what i could do with my penis in your vagina

Ok but in all seriously, just say something lame like "wow, what a great work out, perhaps we should go and get a cold liquid beverage somewhere" and she will be like "yes, i am quite parched, I will accompany you in search of refreshment". Then you have her alone somewhere. The only problem is she won't know 100% what you want from her, if you just want sex, if you are gay and wanted company, or if you want her to be your shuffle board partner. So say something to make it clear you like her.

her: Blah blah blah
you: Wow, not only are you a sexy dancer, but you're a great conversationalist

or

her : blah blah blah
you: Wow, we both love webster reruns, we should watch some together sometime... after we've had sex.

ok that last one was a joke (although come to think of it i bet it would be gold), but you get the idea.

If after you show you are clearly interested in more than a spades partner, she keeps telling you how buff you are, punching your arm, playing with your crotch under the table, then you know she is interested and you can stop worrying. If however she says "oh, uh, i just realized I have to go home and floss my cat with my 2 7ft tall boyfriends who just got out of rugby prison for hate crimes against male breakdancers", then she probably just wants to be friends.

Stop overthinking
Old 09-12-2006, 02:54 PM

Did you just forget to switch back to the gimmick account you used in the OP?
Old 09-12-2006, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HH please... uhhmmm, I mean an example? Seriously, what kind of wording would you put a proposal like into?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Lets cut all the games. Im buff, your hot, what do you say we go down to Kmart and have some sassy glamor shots taken."
Old 09-12-2006, 03:10 PM

OTB,

[image]NightattheRoxburyguysaying"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. ..-YES!"[/image]
Old 09-12-2006, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Lets cut all the games. Im buff, your hot, what do you say we go down to Kmart and have some sassy glamor shots taken."

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:35 PM

Hint: I'm pretty sure the breakdancing is a dead giveaway, too. It was pretty apparent before you even missed the switch.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:32 PM

I find this line works out alright after I've pussed out on asking a girl out for a few weeks. It goes something like this:

"So, I think I'm going to finally ask you out next week. Do you think you'd say yes?"

If she says yes follow with "Oh, what the hell...wanna go out tonight?"

If she says no follow with "Phew, thanks for the warning. In that case I'll just keep my ego intact and ask somebody else out to [insert name of local expensive restaurant here]"

Really though, this works. It lets them realize you have been paying attention, yet at the same time the humor puts a better spin on your cowardice.