Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: Constipation suggestions

Mix a little crushed baby laxative into your stash of blow.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:17 PM

Old 05-02-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drinking water is more important than most people think. Big difference in how fast the poop goes through.

And, of course, fiber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, if irregularity is a regular problem for you, there are certain fiberless foods you paricularly want to avoid: Cheese, and White Bread to name a few. So that means no pizza, cheeseburgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, etc..

Blarg is so right about plenty of water throughout the day and night. Here's why, when the poopusmaximus enters your large colon, water is sucked out of it and returned to the body if you're not well hydrated. So, if you're well hydrated, the stool stays saturated with water allowing two things to happen:

1) fast movement (like a slip 'n slide) 2) soft/malleable stools, important for hemorrhoid sufferers to know (hard stools can cause bleeding).

[also, I've heard that drinks like soda pop and milk are not good for hydrating the body, so stick primarily to water (not sure about beer?).]

A few other low/no fiber foods you probably want to avoid (or at least cut way down on): Peanut butter, french fries, any type of cake.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mix a little crushed baby laxative into your stash of blow.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, too bad most [censored] already has a ton in it already.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It can be that way for me. Too much fiber all at once just becomes kind of a brick sometimes. A little moderation works better for me. It also makes some people gassy.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. You can eat a ton of fiber if you want, but you have to drink a ton of water in conjunction with it. The fiber absorbing the water and making your [censored] all nice and puffy is what gives it the "regulating" effect. Fiber w/o water=cement-filled colon.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sevenhigh,

we try to discourage posts that totally suck. you might want to read the sticky sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT, while its not a popular, fun topic like OOT usually has, I don't know of too many other forums this could go in. I guess with health and fitness a permanent forum it could POSSIBLY go there, but what's so bad about it here?
Old 05-02-2007, 11:25 PM

I've learned so much about crapping today, thank you everyone.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sevenhigh,

we try to discourage posts that totally suck. you might want to read the sticky sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

NT, while its not a popular, fun topic like OOT usually has, I don't know of too many other forums this could go in. I guess with health and fitness a permanent forum it could POSSIBLY go there, but what's so bad about it here?

[/ QUOTE ]

do not put this topic in my forum
Old 05-03-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Drinking water is more important than most people think. Big difference in how fast the poop goes through.

Also, of course, fiber. But not too much all at once. For instance, if I eat a bunch of carrots all at once, it can actually constipate me. Better to eat some fiber with every meal -- veggies and such, and maybe have an apple once or twice a day between meals. And then maybe some psyllium husks or standard fiber supplements like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa! Is this why I sometimes find it harder to go now since I started eating Fiber One cereal every day?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had bad situation last week involving lots of marijuana and half a box of really tasty high fiber cereal. I spent most of the next day trying to shove a bale of hay out my pooper.