Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2006, 11:45 PM

Default Re: Prankwars

Two pranks I pulled. One, in our dorm suites there were two sets of facing room doors, i.e. your door faced one across the hall, and the same with the other two rooms in the suite. Take a good rope, and tie the doorknobs of opposite facing doors to each other so that the dorm room doors cannot be opened. This only works if the doors open in and not out; I think this is standard but I'm not sure.

The second was not so easy. Some girls I knew on 8th floor knew a guy on the 9th that I did not. Several weeks into school and he still did not have a room mate. It was looking more and more like he was going to get a single room that semester. The girls asked me to help prank him, and I worked out this scenario.

I have long hair, so I wore it like a girl, put on one of Beth's necklaces, loaded up some boxes with miscellaneous books and [censored] and Beth's potted plants, and trooped up to the 9th floor and moved in, pretending to be flamingly gay. I started putting my [censored] everywhere, I started spritzing the plants while talking to them. I pulled out a clarinet I had borrowed and explained that I didn't play very well but I practiced a lot. I started moving the [censored] furniture around before the guy left in shock.

It was awesome.

Needless to say, you'd need to find unknown talent to pull anything of that nature off on friends.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:38 AM

Great story involving this...

Everyone used to hang their clothes / towel on the outside of the shower when they showered. So we wanted to prank this [censored] and we got the keys to his dorm, locked it up. Grabbed my video camera, a few buckets of ice water.

We run in the bathroom and grab his clothes off the shower...we turn off the hot water from the outside. Throw the cold water on the poor sap. We then wait for him to come out...camera's rolling. The idiot comes out wrapped in toilet paper. We then soak him with ice water again and watch (record) while he tries to break into his own dorm room.

We then edited the video with a soundtrack that included "chick magnet" when he came out wrapped in the TP and showed it to the rest of the dorm.

Pretty humiliating for the guy...he never [censored] with us again.

Scrilla
Old 10-07-2006, 04:43 AM

I have heard of this but actualy thought it was an urban legend...

Thanks for the confirmation.

Scrilla
Old 10-07-2006, 04:54 AM

BTW please let me know if you decide to use it...oh and post video!

Scrilla
Old 10-07-2006, 08:15 AM

scrillz, what did that dude do to you guys todeserve that?
Old 10-07-2006, 09:53 AM

Animal urine(can be bought at any hunting supply store) in the heating systems.

Some form of smoke bomb in the heating system(relativly easy to make in large quantities....google it)

Unsrew shower heads, put decent quantity of sticky substance in pipe, screw head back on. I found chocolate syrup to work well for this. Any for of granulated sugar should work too. Lasts for a few showers...people cant figure out why the hell they are all sticky.

Penny people into their rooms. Get one or two people to push hard on the door while it is latched(push from outside), takes stacks of pennys(how many are needed varies) and force them into the space between the door and door jam. Do this at 3-4 points in the door. Makes it hard as hell-->next to impossible to open to door from the inside depending on how well you did it.

When peoples doors are locked from the outside and they are out of the room fill the locking mechanism with super glue. A sliver of plastic will also do the trick and be a bit harder to notice.

This next one takes a bit more work but is well worth it. Take a lightbulb of whatever variety the dorm uses. Carefully break off all the glass on the bulb(be careful NOT to disturb the filiment while you do this). Gain access to target room/s(if your going to go through with this one i dont need to tell you how to do this).
Obtain a large(m80 blast) sized firecracker. If you cant find one you can make one using hard cardboard tubing(the harder the better), epoxy, gunpowder, and fuse. You can also use empty 12 gram C02 cartridges but that close to people can be dangerous as it throws a bit of shrapnel. Anyway, replace the regular bulb with your modified one. Tape the explosive device to the ceiling the make sure that the filament and the fuse are gently touching. MAKE SURE THE LIGHTSWITCH IS OFF. Then take a bag of whatever foul smelling substance you want...[censored], piss, vomit, etc, and tape the bag over the whole contraption. Exit room and wait for fun.

edited for spelling
Old 10-07-2006, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Dormroom Pranks

[ QUOTE ]
Last year someone got a helium tank and balloons and filled the other persons room with balloons. I thought it was pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually did something similar...a buddy I worked with took a week or two off for his honeymoon. Now, we were both teachers at a charter school. The Friday before his return was a dance that I was chaperoning. When it ended, I gathered up the balloons we used for decoration and covered his desk with them.

Monday morning we had plan time first hour. Walked into his classroom with him; there was a homeschool group meeting there and he was so busy saying hello that he didn't notice his desk until we were almost to it. The expression on his face was priceless :-)
Old 10-07-2006, 03:45 PM

No mess, no danger, and fairly amusing:

Assuming he has a Windows computer, get access to it. Move the mouse pointer off the bottom of the screen and take a screen shot. Set the wallpaper to be your screen shot. Then clear off the desktop (may require a bit of work for those icons Windows doesn't want you to get rid of). Move the taskbar to the top of the screen and set it to hide.

Watch the fun next time he turns on the computer, starts clicking icons, and can't get anything to work...
Old 10-07-2006, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No mess, no danger, and fairly amusing:

Assuming he has a Windows computer, get access to it. Move the mouse pointer off the bottom of the screen and take a screen shot. Set the wallpaper to be your screen shot. Then clear off the desktop (may require a bit of work for those icons Windows doesn't want you to get rid of). Move the taskbar to the top of the screen and set it to hide.

Watch the fun next time he turns on the computer, starts clicking icons, and can't get anything to work...

[/ QUOTE ]

Did this to a roommate once. Hilarious results.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Freeze shaving cream in slim slices (not the gel type). Slide under door. As it unfreezes it will explode all over the room. Enjoy!

This works especially well if you freeze an entire can, then cut the can and just cut the block of frozen shaving cream out and throw it into an open car/truck, as it will fill the entire vehicle. But frozen slices slid under a door will do wonders too!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have never done this, because this doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that yes it does work. You freeze the can and then cut it open with a saw, it stays as a solid until it warms at which point it makes a huge pile of cream.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
It.
Doesn't.

Basically, it makes a small amount of shaving cream, but loses a lot of the internal pressure and the noozle has a lot do with the shaving cream expansion.

I don't know what you think a "Huge Pile" is, but it certainly won't fill a car as the first poster suggested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, it's not gonna fill a car or anything, but it makes a pile large enough that it's going to be a pain for the person to clean up and big enough to be funny