Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Re: 15/30 hand...line check

Lol.. if this advice is for beginners that's sad.. unless he is teaching a class about how to spew your chips faster.. fold PF and fold flop.. enough said.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you're taking a shot because of the extra blind money, but your opponents either know what you're doing, and are gonna play back at you, or will simply loosen up for the same reason you are. I fold preflop. I also fold on the flop. Turn and river are fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

but these guys won't know what you're doing. if they did they never would have posted in the first place. who posts after 2 other posters when he is gonna have to post the BB in next 3 hands and is gonna get a random hand OOP? a [censored] idiot, that's who. this thread is dumb.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess it's time for me to let the cat out of the bag.

FWIW I was really tempted to let this thread keep going, but I think it's obvious that everyone's gonna say the same thing.

First off, this is a gimmick account that I created, just to post this hand. I even chose what I thought was a newbie-type forum username

This hand was played by the highly successfull cash game pro Matt Matros. If anyone hasn't read his book, "The Making of a Poker Player," I recommend you get it now. It's a great read. (And trust me, it's not just filled with bizarre plays like this).

The reason I posted this hand was to generate some discussion on it - specifically, I was curious as to your guys' opinion on his comments, posted in his blog (www.mattmatros.com) as follows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's bring Mid-High back up to the level it once was.

I'll start it tonight by getting hammered on Jack Daniels, logging on, ridiculing someone for no reason and then threatening to fly out and kick someone's asss. That should raise the bar.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Let's bring Mid-High back up to the level it once was.

I'll start it tonight by getting hammered on Jack Daniels, logging on, ridiculing someone for no reason and then threatening to fly out and kick someone's asss. That should raise the bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol thread hijackaments

request: please lock this thread before it degenerates. actually its already degenerating so lock asap.
Closed Thread