Old 02-27-2006, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Money Missing From Poker Accounts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

and it wasnt 10/20 NL it was 2000NL i believe

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just curious, what do you think the difference betweent the two is?

[/ QUOTE ]

point that supports i wouldnt be playing there nor do I know alot about some things...i was informed they are the same thing... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good peachy! Now hopefully party will read this. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2006, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Josh's stance was similar and his information is usually pretty accurate. His last post about tealninja and Party's 'confirmations' had me thinking for a second. Peachy rebutted Josh's statements 5 minutes later. It just goes to show that a lot of heresay is floating around on these boards. Take everything for what it's worth...and, as the expression goes, "believe half of what you hear all of what you see".

[/ QUOTE ]

In almost all of these cases where people are saying things they are in direct contact with me personally (Josh, Schnieds, Nikla, etc.) And everything anyone has said in this thread is correct except that they found tealninja suspicious. Many others have found him suspect and when I told josh that there were insufficent funds it was probably my fault that he assumed it was in regards to BOTH ninja and mongo because these are the two players that are the main concern for most people who are aware of the situation.

Since Tuesday I have gotten maybe 10ish hours of sleep as a direct result of this, so if I forgot to specify something to him at 3am that is my fault not his, and is simply a misunderstanding, and like I said the 1st one here - out of almost 200 posts and over 8,000 views. Some of these people are pretty close to me, so if someone is saying something detailed about me, or the other guy recently involved, they probably have 1st hand info from me or him and is 99% accurate.

He was correct that they admitted thier belief that mongo was guilty, the use of the word "both" may have been confused as meaning mongo and tealninja if this is the case, it was to mean that in both mine and the other persons investigation - mongo WAS found to be involved - again every other thing said here that I have read is 100% correct

[/ QUOTE ]
Peachy, thanks for clearing that up.

My point about what's said in these forums still holds true. The fact remains that if honorable posters such as yourself and Josh can have mix-ups, imagine what else can take place. If someone read Josh's post without reading your corrective reply, they will have received incomplete information from a reliable source (such as Josh) without any intentional deception.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Peachy, thanks for clearing that up.

My point about what's said in these forums still holds true. The fact remains that if honorable posters such as yourself and Josh can have mix-ups, imagine what else can take place. If someone read Josh's post without reading your corrective reply, they will have received incomplete information from a reliable source (such as Josh) without any intentional deception.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...we are all human and make mistakes...i mistype things sometimes and they sound different or I dont reread something i typed and it says something I didnt mean it to. In general, I still take what most say to me (whom I know) as true and that is usually confirmed by me speaking with them or asking more questions, that way I am sure of the situation or my misinterpretations are corrected
Old 02-27-2006, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Additionally, I am pretty illiterate, and this flows over into poker - I can barely search for free firewall software on google efficently.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
firewalls are way overrated. ZA/sygate SPF, etc all prompt the user if they want to allow an application network access. Chances are that the average user will just click 'yes'.

getting a firewall is not going to save you.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
like I said I am running on little sleep...the JUST of it was

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and it wasnt 10/20 NL it was 2000NL i believe

[/ QUOTE ]

no way are you for real, lol
Old 02-28-2006, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerhand.org/?244877
http://www.pokerhand.org/?244876

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? You got hacked and Party delayed taking action on DollarBill even when they saw the hand where supposedly you folded the nuts to him on the turn ?

I've never seen anything so obvious. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW, dollarbill61 is playing 2K NL right now. I've been watching him play for then last 45 minutes and nothing seems unusual except for the fact that he's loose. If he's a hacker and cheater, he's putting in an awful lot of cover play....and purposefully losing lots of hands. It doesn't look like he's waiting for the opportunity to take someone for a small amount of money by having their 'hacked' account fold the nuts to him on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

This dollarbill hand is very strange. If he is not in on the chip dumping, you'd think whoever was in control of the account would want to double up against him to have more chips to dump later. If he is in on it, they could have done a better job communicating. Is it possible we are dealing with people who just want to blow off someone's account without actually getting the money themselves?
Old 02-28-2006, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if they have indeed found some evidence that a person was involved in criminal activity on your account they should and do have a responsibility to you to release the persons name to you or authorities so you can take action. it is a major felony and also may be a federal offense. i believe it is.
in any event a call from the police in their location may get results.
ig they refuse they are harboring criminal activity and could have big problems as they are a public company despite their location.
good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Attn Party Poker: Even Ray Zee, a non-internet player, understands what you guys should be doing. How come you still don't?
Old 02-28-2006, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pokerhand.org/?244877
http://www.pokerhand.org/?244876

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? You got hacked and Party delayed taking action on DollarBill even when they saw the hand where supposedly you folded the nuts to him on the turn ?

I've never seen anything so obvious. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW, dollarbill61 is playing 2K NL right now. I've been watching him play for then last 45 minutes and nothing seems unusual except for the fact that he's loose. If he's a hacker and cheater, he's putting in an awful lot of cover play....and purposefully losing lots of hands. It doesn't look like he's waiting for the opportunity to take someone for a small amount of money by having their 'hacked' account fold the nuts to him on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

This dollarbill hand is very strange. If he is not in on the chip dumping, you'd think whoever was in control of the account would want to double up against him to have more chips to dump later. If he is in on it, they could have done a better job communicating. Is it possible we are dealing with people who just want to blow off someone's account without actually getting the money themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

The latter is a moot point - I remember reading about the case of a well known Swedish player having his account hacked for about $60k and then money was just blown away. In the swedish newspaper article the player himself was even quoted as saying it was blown off.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:13 AM

OK I just want to emphasize the fact that having looked through these hand histories it is VERY obvious tealninja is involved.

In Peachy's individual HH's, tealninja is up on EVERYBODY at the table except one guy who he's -$10 to. He is up $3051 on peachy, and up $1422 on mongoboy (who party says is the lone culprit). Here is the hand where Mongoboy dumped some of Peachy's money to tealninja, who IMO is also a culprit:

***** Hand History for Game 3596937835 *****
0/0 TEXAS HOLD'EM GAME TABLE (NL) - TUE FEB 21 14:12:15 EST 2006
Table Minnow (Real Money) -- Seat 3 is the button
Total number of players : 6
Seat 1: calleverythn ( $2246)
Seat 2: Razor_Edge ( $1930)
Seat 3: tealninja ( $1397)
Seat 4: mongoboy333 ( $4084)
Seat 5: Vereor ( $4359.92)
Seat 6: BeautysDreamStar ( $1300)
mongoboy333 posts small blind (10)
Vereor posts big blind (20)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to BeautysDreamStar [ 8d, 3h ]
BeautysDreamStar calls (20)
calleverythn folds.
Razor_Edge raises (80) to 80
tealninja calls (80)
mongoboy333 raises (190) to 200
Vereor folds.
BeautysDreamStar calls (180)
Razor_Edge calls (120)
tealninja calls (120)
** Dealing Flop ** : [ 2c, Ad, Qc ]
mongoboy333 bets (400)
BeautysDreamStar folds.
Razor_Edge folds.
tealninja calls (400)
** Dealing Turn ** : [ 8s ]
mongoboy333 checks.
tealninja bets (400)
mongoboy333 calls (400)
** Dealing River ** : [ Qs ]
mongoboy333 checks.
tealninja bets (397)
tealninja is all-In.
mongoboy333 calls (397)
Creating Main Pot with $3211 with tealninja
** Summary **
Main Pot: $3211 | | Rake: $3
Board: [ 2c Ad Qc 8s Qs ]
calleverythn balance $2246, didn't bet (folded)
Razor_Edge balance $1730, lost $200 (folded)
tealninja balance $3211, bet $1397, collected $3211, net +$1814 [ Ts As ] [ two pairs, aces and queens -- As,Ad,Qc,Qs,Ts ]
mongoboy333 balance $2687, lost $1397 [ Jh Jc ] [ two pairs, queens and jacks -- Ad,Qc,Qs,Jh,Jc ]
Vereor balance $4339.92, lost $20 (folded)
BeautysDreamStar balance $1100, lost $200 (folded)

Notice the effort in "attempting" to make the hand look normal, except for the fact you'd have to be a retard to play JJ like Mongo played it postflop. This is not a normal hand. Mongo is dumping to Tealninja, though this cheater is "SMART" enough to try to not make it look blatantly obvious.

Now, another hand involving Peachy's hacked account, vs Tealninja:

***** Hand History for Game 3597080955 *****
0/0 TEXAS HOLD'EM GAME TABLE (NL) - TUE FEB 21 14:47:25 EST 2006
Table Minnow (Real Money) -- Seat 2 is the button
Total number of players : 6
Seat 1: IShipStacks ( $3176)
Seat 2: Razor_Edge ( $4804)
Seat 3: tealninja ( $4014)
Seat 4: mongoboy333 ( $4551)
Seat 5: Vereor ( $3352.65)
Seat 6: BeautysDreamStar ( $1811.70)
tealninja posts small blind (10)
mongoboy333 posts big blind (20)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to BeautysDreamStar [ Qs, Qc ]
Vereor folds.
BeautysDreamStar raises (160) to 160
IShipStacks folds.
Razor_Edge folds.
tealninja calls (150)
mongoboy333 folds.
** Dealing Flop ** : [ 3h, Ah, 5h ]
tealninja checks.
BeautysDreamStar bets (550)
tealninja calls (550)
** Dealing Turn ** : [ 7h ]
tealninja checks.
BeautysDreamStar bets (1101.70)
BeautysDreamStar is all-In.
tealninja calls (1101.70)
** Dealing River ** : [ 9c ]
Creating Main Pot with $3640.40 with BeautysDreamStar
** Summary **
Main Pot: $3640.40 | | Rake: $3
Board: [ 3h Ah 5h 7h 9c ]
IShipStacks balance $3176, didn't bet (folded)
Razor_Edge balance $4804, didn't bet (folded)
tealninja balance $5842.70, bet $1811.70, collected $3640.40, net +$1828.70 [ As Kh ] [ a flush, ace high -- Ah,Kh,7h,5h,3h ]
mongoboy333 balance $4531, lost $20 (folded)
Vereor balance $3352.65, didn't bet (folded)
BeautysDreamStar balance $0, lost $1811.70 [ Qs Qc ] [ a pair of queens -- Ah,Qs,Qc,9c,7h ]

Again, they found "normal" looking preflop hands, waited for the board to be favorable, and then made Peachy do an obvious ridiculous horrible turn push, to give Teal some money.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dealt to BeautysDreamStar [ 8d, 3h ]
BeautysDreamStar calls (20)
calleverythn folds.
Razor_Edge raises (80) to 80
tealninja calls (80)
mongoboy333 raises (190) to 200
Vereor folds.
BeautysDreamStar calls (180)

[/ QUOTE ]