Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Who Needs Laid? (longest hookup drought)

[ QUOTE ]
wow this thread.

also, breaking news: women love to [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH THEY THINK THAT [censored]'S FREAKIN' FABULOUS, AMIRITE.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:39 PM

Also I would like to note the strong correlation between you 'ass all the time' guys and the choice of an avatar featuring some sexy broad. I find this kinda LOL. Does this symbolize your commitment to ass? A celebration of its glories?
Old 07-11-2007, 06:46 PM

Anacardo, ever read "The game" by Neil Strauss? i think he depcicts what a truplaya REALLY is or in other words, a man at the top of the food chain that is pulling in a LOT of tail.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also I would like to note the strong correlation between you 'ass all the time' guys and the choice of an avatar featuring some sexy broad. I find this kinda LOL. Does this symbolize your commitment to ass? A celebration of its glories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Regina Spektor is hot, man, and her glories deserve to be deeply celebrated. I salute snaggle for his dedication to that avatar.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I am very afraid of what mine might have to say about me.

I do think monogamy, or at least the notion of its moral rightness, is part of human nature. I think it's pretty insightful that guids can make the argument about how it's Darwinism at play when guys sleep around and everyone feels like this makes sense; it's all about spreading your genes, right? But that's obviously not the case if you look at it from the female perspective, and you could make a good argument that it's more beneficial for men to stick around and rear their young to become healthier, happier, more fit-for-survival human beings.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anacardo, ever read "The game" by Neil Strauss? i think he depcicts what a truplaya REALLY is or in other words, a man at the top of the food chain that is pulling in a LOT of tail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Cardo, I HIGHLY recommend this book. Although I don't think it's ever been mentioned here before, it seems right up your alley!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Cardo, I HIGHLY recommend this book. Although I don't think it's ever been mentioned here before, it seems right up your alley!

[/ QUOTE ]

Levelments. But I probably really, really need to read this book anyway, because it's so often discussed here, and I probably have some misconceptions about what it really discusses.

Thing is though, regardless... and this is no-self-delusion, no-[censored], pure honesty... I don't want to be That Guy. Like, at all. I just want to meet a girl I really click with, who isn't batshit, and who happens to be available. Then spend tons of time together and have tons of sex / emotional intimacy and make babies. One time, Lord, for the win.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anacardo is my new fav 2+2 poster after his total ownage of this thread.

I'm not getting any either and couldn't care less. Awkward/unpleasant sex is <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<< no sex. The only people who think differently are +/-pubescent boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you dont know how to have sex, how to have fun, or view women as nothing more than vaginas if you think like this.

Cardo,

overview of my lifestyle: I have a core group of girlfriends (4 or 5), that I hang out with ALL the time, I also hang out with 3 or 4 guys a lot (seperately).

I get introduced to a lot fo people all the time, through a lot of different means, parties, bars, business. I also have stints of a couple of months where I go out every night of the week, every time I see someone that I "kind of" know, I go up to them and re-introduce myself, and offer to buy a drink/ask them how its been going/if they have talked to the person taht introduced us lately. This is where my random one night stands come from, I also have about..hmm....maybe 10 girls that Ive had more serious things with over the last 5 years (you know, girls that you arent dating, but hang out with a lot, then they get too attatched at around the 3 month mark), a lot of these girls actually call me up at 3am looking for sex because Im good relating to girls, and Im not an akward bumbling idiot..not so much in the sack (I am), but the morning after Im really good at making everything not awkward. None of these girls except 1 or 2 have ever gotten really attached becuase I make it clear from teh second the subject comes up, that Im much to selfish, and too focused on making money to give any girl the attention they deserve.

Edit: there is also a contingent of random FREAKS that are usually industry types looking to rattle around on something, and come on coke. These chicks are usually 10s, but are completely [censored] up in the head.

That and I have a horsecock.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anacardo is my new fav 2+2 poster after his total ownage of this thread.

I'm not getting any either and couldn't care less. Awkward/unpleasant sex is <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<< no sex. The only people who think differently are +/-pubescent boys.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jesus Christ, what are you guys doing that makes sex so awkward and unpleasant that it's not even worth doing?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(you know, girls that you arent dating, but hang out with a lot, then they get too attatched at around the 3 month mark)

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, no, no I wouldn't know anything about this at all.

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: there is also a contingent of random FREAKS that are usually industry types looking to rattle around on something, and come coke. These chicks are usually 10s, but are completely [censored] up in the head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know these girls either. I also don't have any coke.

[ QUOTE ]

That and I have a horsecock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Must come in handy. It's really gonna suck for the Don when you get shot down on the causeway.

Anyway, I'm nodding. Sounds like you've got the kind of useful, semi-well-developed social network that playing poker for a living and moving to a different city every six months or so doesn't led itself well to. Noted.