Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2006, 02:42 PM

Default 2006 YTD Stats and March 2006 Stats

I am putting my stats up here after Benihana saw my post on the NC thread. He thought something ugly was going on and here I am. I have committed myself to playing better as of 1/1/2006 and since I have been getting worse... before I was a solid 1BB/100, Tight Agg PF and Passive Postflop. Tiltaholic has been helping me out and mainly he's straightened out my PF play, but now I am leaking somewhere else... he made the fix on March 1st so that's why I am posting two sets of stats.. my YTD and March stats. Please feel free to really hack me up. Thanks.

Year To Date Stats

PF adjustment March Stats

Old 03-25-2006, 03:16 PM

Default Re: 2006 YTD Stats and March 2006 Stats

You're running bad, no doubt about that. Your WtSD is a respectable 32% in the last block, but you're not winning very much when you show down. I'm kind of surprised how your turn aggression is higher than your flop aggression. Most players show decreasing factors by street. It may be that you're peeling too much on the flop, it may be that you're slowplaying too much, it may be that you're putting in too many bets on the big street, it may be a sample size anomaly. Steal more blinds.

Edit: congrats on getting my 7k post.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:27 PM

Default Re: 2006 YTD Stats and March 2006 Stats

I agree with Wookie that is may be sample size and to steal more. I'd also say raise more. I don't know how you play or what games you are playing, but for my games (Pokerroom, Stars .5/1 - 2/4) I think your PFR% has to be around 10%. If not then you aren't using position enough to isolate bad players.

The othe thing you should do is look at your hands and see what's winning for you and what's losing. If AKo, AQo, and maybe some pocket pairs aren't winning for you then look a little closer and see if you are misplaying them or if it's just the wrong side of variance.

Could be you've gotten AA 4 times in the last 3,000 hands.

Dig a little deeper.