Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: 25NL (9Max): KK, River bet

On the board like this, his hand doesn't change much from Flop to Turn to River. Like wise, I would not expect him to think that the Turn or River helped me.

After the Turn, we both are left with $18 or so. If villain is calling my Turn c/r, which I think is a really strong play, is there reason that he would fold to a River PSB? or is he willing to call $10 but not $18?

I agree that raising to $10-12 makes it easier for river push. But would it fold out Top Pair hands?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:45 AM

Yeah probably. I'd adjust my bet-sizing to make sure the river shove is less than 3/4 pot.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On the board like this, his hand doesn't change much from Flop to Turn to River. Like wise, I would not expect him to think that the Turn or River helped me.

After the Turn, we both are left with $18 or so. If villain is calling my Turn c/r, which I think is a really strong play, is there reason that he would fold to a River PSB? or is he willing to call $10 but not $18?

I agree that raising to $10-12 makes it easier for river push. But would it fold out Top Pair hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are more likely to fold out top pair hands to a river PSB then raising an extra 5 bucks here and betting half of the pot on the river.