Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: 500th Post: Vegas Trip Report (pics)

Monday
J-Mo, C-Dogg, and Alvis have a 6 am flight back to the east coast. [censored] that. Of course they wake me up at 4 am, which I guess is ok since I see them like twice a year. Jer leaves at like 9 am, RB calls down and gets us a late checkout, since my flight isn’t till 1:30 pm. I finally shower, head down to Wichcraft to get a sandwich, and then start to get in a hurry because I have no idea if there will be a taxi line and what the security line will look like. I hurried for no reason.

# of people in taxi line? 0. Cab ride to the airport? Short. Taxi driver is telling about some road collapse in San Francisco, I think the dude is crazy (it was the 580, LDO). Forgot I had confirmed upgrade, so I can use first class line, number of people in it? 1. First class security line? Empty. Time to wait in terminal? 90 minutes. [censored].

I sit down and am soon joined by 5 fat ugly Asian girls who say “hella” every 8 words. So this is why you’re not allowed to have weapons past the security checkpoint? I find a relatively quiet part of the terminal and I read for a bit (beat: iPod bit the dust right before this trip). I return back to my gate, it’s pretty crowded, but there’s a cute girl with an empty seat next to her, so I grab it. She smiles, says hi, I say hi, and then first class gets called, I get on plane, wait for cute girl. Whole plane boards, no cute girl. LOL nextplaneaments. No empty seat in first class either, so I couldn’t have hooked her up anyway. Oh well, three more scotches (and a Bailey’s and coffee pre-departure) and I’m back in San Francisco.

Justin, Cullen, and Alvin have a 6 am flight back to the east coast. [censored] that. Of course they wake me up at 4 am, which I guess is ok since I seem them like twice a year. Jeremy leaves at like 9 am, Robert calls down and gets us a late checkout, since my flight isn’t till 1:30 pm. I finally shower, head down to Wichcraft to get a sandwich, and then start to get in a hurry because I have no idea if there will be a taxi line and what the security line will look like. I hurried for no reason.

# of people in taxi line? 0. Cab ride to the airport? Short. Taxi driver is telling about some road collapse in San Francisco, I think the dude is crazy (it was the 580, LDO). Forgot I had confirmed upgrade, so I can use first class line, number of people in it? 1. First class security line? Empty. Time to wait in terminal? 90 minutes. [censored].

I sit down and am soon joined by 5 fat ugly Asian girls who say “hella” every 8 words. So this is why you’re not allowed to have weapons past the security checkpoint? I find a relatively quiet part of the terminal and I read for a bit (beat: iPod bit the dust right before this trip). I return back to my gate, it’s pretty crowded, but there’s a cute girl with an empty seat next to her, so I grab it. She smiles, says hi, I say hi, and then first class gets called, I get on plane, wait for cute girl. Whole plane boards, no cute girl. LOL nextplaneaments. No empty seat in first class either, so I couldn’t have hooked her up anyway. Oh well, three more scotches (and a Bailey’s and coffee pre-departure) and I’m back in San Francisco.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:12 AM

Hello, Natalie. would like you for rub my weener sometime.

ps: OP, you thread suck. it a no-read for anybody.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:13 AM

I enjoyed this TR, don't listen to JoEyPeNeLoPe, he is just a D-BAG.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:39 AM

i wasn't trying to insult op. i probably will read it but i'm playing a donkament right now
Old 06-06-2007, 04:44 AM

i just looked at that pic and the girl in the dark hair is smoking. good job
Old 06-06-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hard to make it out but it appears you have a cat, a paper bag and half of a hard boiled egg on the ironing bored by the shower. Thats what I call a party.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:08 AM

Location: Realising I suck at Poker (lifetime winner though!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hard to make it out but it appears you have a cat, a paper bag and half of a hard boiled egg on the ironing bored by the shower. Thats what I call a party.

[/ QUOTE ]

and an iron??????
Old 06-06-2007, 11:27 AM

decent report. Next time f more fat chicks and play less poker.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:20 PM

good report...

i am gonna be there the weekend of July 20th staying at the MGM...did you get comped at the club?
Old 06-06-2007, 03:52 PM

Nah, we didn't get comped, but we didn't really try either. The cover was $20, IIRC. It might be lower on weeknights.