Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: an idiot tries to cash check

Almost all of your posts are FTP checks related. Its a little weird that you would happen into a bank at the exact same time someone is cashing a poker check and by chance he is decked out in FTP attire and by chance his checks cause a stir. Something smells fishy about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with full tilt now they cleared everything up. And the guy might not have been cashing a full tilt check he was just wearing that gear when he was pulled aside. Why you i make this up? He might of been doing or cashing a check from his job. Just made me feel a little paranoid. I still cashed mine without a problem.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Almost all of your posts are FTP checks related. Its a little weird that you would happen into a bank at the exact same time someone is cashing a poker check and by chance he is decked out in FTP attire and by chance his checks cause a stir. Something smells fishy about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with full tilt now they cleared everything up. And the guy might not have been cashing a full tilt check he was just wearing that gear when he was pulled aside. Why you i make this up? He might of been doing or cashing a check from his job. Just made me feel a little paranoid. I still cashed mine without a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why he you make this up indeed! He might of, at that!
Old 05-25-2007, 10:31 PM

Um, I wear a FTP hat most places, just because it fits nicely and doesn't look terrible, unlike my actual hair, which desperately needs to be cut.

Anyway, I've deposited multiple 5-fig checks in the last few weeks (one of them even from UB) while wearing said hat, and never had a problem. There are many other reasons why he might go to the manager's table.