Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: The Office - Best episode ever

Comic Relief Day was awesome too.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:13 PM

<-- the client is my all time favorite. Both subplots were terrific, the scene towards the end where Michael shushes Jan and closes the sale is maybe my single favorite scene of the series, also has my favorite line "You want to see other people? Only other people?". Plus I <3 Jim/Pam and they had some great scenes.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:54 PM

I just got into the Office, watched Season 1 and 2 within the past few days and caught the flasher episode a couple days ago.

I dont think it's that great. I'm conflicted, I can't stand the repetitive nature of the jokes, but yet cant stop watching.

Like the whole first season was Michael saying something awkward and inappropriate in front of everyone and everyone standing there waiting for Michael to finish. Or how Jim pulls a joke on Dwight and how Dwight falls for it every single time, not realizing that Jim might not be telling the turth after a million times. Each character is a one-trick pony. Season 2 was better in that they moved away from Michael saying something inappropriate and actually got into the other characters a bit.

Please tell me Season 3 is more than just Michael saying dumb things and unlikely relationships amongst the office.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<-- the client is my all time favorite. Both subplots were terrific, the scene towards the end where Michael shushes Jan and closes the sale is maybe my single favorite scene of the series, also has my favorite line "You want to see other people? Only other people?". Plus I <3 Jim/Pam and they had some great scenes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the deleted scene where Jim describes meeting/going out for coffee with Pam is the best scene in the series, and it didn't even make it into the show that aired
Old 05-05-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got into the Office, watched Season 1 and 2 within the past few days and caught the flasher episode a couple days ago.

I dont think it's that great. I'm conflicted, I can't stand the repetitive nature of the jokes, but yet cant stop watching.

Like the whole first season was Michael saying something awkward and inappropriate in front of everyone and everyone standing there waiting for Michael to finish. Or how Jim pulls a joke on Dwight and how Dwight falls for it every single time, not realizing that Jim might not be telling the turth after a million times. Each character is a one-trick pony. Season 2 was better in that they moved away from Michael saying something inappropriate and actually got into the other characters a bit.

Please tell me Season 3 is more than just Michael saying dumb things and unlikely relationships amongst the office.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far I can't. But I love it.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:52 PM

The basketball episode from the first season is one of my favorites. Michael chucking a shot over the backboard, Stanley dribbling, Kevin not missing a shot, and Dwight's anime convention shirt ... I love it.

Also, Dwight's speech and gay witch hunt were really good episodes.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:58 PM

Yeah basketball episode is so good. I loved the last 2 eps but didnt think they were as good as you all are making themout.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:22 AM

The basketball episode by a wide margin. Jim has got some game, and I have played with guys like Michael before.

When Stanley starts dribbling and Michael picked him because he thought he was good cause he was black, classic.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The basketball episode from the first season is one of my favorites. Michael chucking a shot over the backboard, Stanley dribbling, Kevin not missing a shot, and Dwight's anime convention shirt ... I love it.

Also, Dwight's speech and gay witch hunt were really good episodes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot about Stanly's dribbling. That was one of the funniest things I ever saw.
Old 05-06-2007, 09:17 AM

i liked the episode when kevin admitted he was a WSOP champion then got owned hardcore lol that made me laugh