Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Office - Best episode ever (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395469)

NicksDad1970 05-04-2007 01:29 PM

The Office - Best episode ever

I never gave The office a chance until about a month ago. I watched one episode and I was hooked.

Soooooooo I bought all 3 seasons and really think this might be one of the best sitcoms ever. (yes I paid for em)

Anyway I was wondering what everyones favorite episode or part of The Office?

For me it's either got to be Diversity Day or Dwight's Speech.

Diversity Day - My favorite parts were Mr. Brown's attitude and way of asking Michael for permission to run the class. The other part was when Michael just couldn't stand it anymore and jumped up and did his Chris Rock impersonation.

Dwight's Speech - In the beginning when they were throwing the football and Dwight got carried away and went and tackled Ryan was insane. Then the actual speech was incredible. The last part of that was awesome as well when Michael said "he captured a thousand peopels attention today and I caught his. So I captured the attention of the person who captured the attention of 1000 people.

Kramer. 05-04-2007 01:39 PM

Re: The Office - Best episode ever

The last two episodes -- the flasher and the vulgar watermark -- have jumped to the top of the list for me.

battschr 05-04-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The last two episodes -- the flasher and the vulgar watermark -- have jumped to the top of the list for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

blinden84 05-04-2007 01:51 PM

Wait, how can you buy the third season?

miajag 05-04-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

iTunes.

Gay Witch Hunt is still probably my favorite. Last night's was easily top 5 though.

NicksDad1970 05-04-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

iTunes

It won't let you dl the episodes that havn't been aired yet. You have to wait a bit for them to be available. But when they are they just are auto Dld.

delta k 05-04-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and gay witch hunt

and yankee swap. amazing.

Wheatsauce 05-05-2007 08:21 AM

The one where michael grills his foot.

phx 05-05-2007 02:51 PM

my 2 favorites are the fight and e-mail surveillance ... the scenes at the improv class get me every time

THAY3R 05-05-2007 04:59 PM

Both Christmas Specials.