Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Lost again.

[ QUOTE ]
You need help on every street? why?

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Well...everytime i am drawing dead on the flop i am trying to look back and see what i could have done differently. BB floped a set of 8s and his play was very consistent with his hand. Do you think he played it well?
Old 05-01-2007, 07:56 PM

i think you played everything except the flop fine... i would 2-bet/fold to 3rd on the river considering the play, looks like the fella in the middle is a payoff monkey... i think you get paid off by one of the players on your raise when you are ahead, and i think you are ahead enough to justify it, no math, someone can put a range in here... but straight forward in my mind except river - i wouldnt peel flop though without closing action
Old 05-02-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You need help on every street? why?

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Well...everytime i am drawing dead on the flop i am trying to look back and see what i could have done differently. BB floped a set of 8s and his play was very consistent with his hand. Do you think he played it well?

[/ QUOTE ]

You did everything you could and played it fine. He played it pretty well too I guess. I probably would have put more action in on the turn if I were him because even if the mp drops out he probably makes the same amount but has the chance to make more if you happen to 4 bet the turn. Plus there are some scare cards on the river that could kill my action or my hand.