Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 05:29 AM

Default Re: TV: My Super Sweet Sixteen

One I haven't seen but really want to is this one where there's a chick who is adopted. She's like "I GREW UP IN FOSTER HOMES AND HAD IT REALLY BAD AND THEN SOME REALLY RICH PEOPLE ADOPTED ME AND NOW I AM GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW I AM BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE I DESERVE IT AND I LORD OVER THEM NOW." I haven't seen it yet, but my sister said this episode is awesome. Also, my sister tells me there's another episode with this dude named Bjorn or something, except it's pronounced Buh-jor-in, and it's like some gay dude throwing a big Sweet Sixteen party - WTF!?!! She says that episode is also awesome.

This show is possibly better than Made.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:30 AM

I think fat black chick who treats her mom like [censored] is the adopted foster home chick.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, then there's this other one. The rich girl is this fat cow. And her two friends are cute, thin girls. One is SUPER-HOT. But the three have a name for their group, like LTD or something. Anyway, they all go on fattie's Dad's private jet dress-shopping and have a professional Hollywood photographer taking glamour shots and stuff and they are all three constantly going on about how hot they are and how good they look, blah blah blah, but mainly the one blabbering on about how hot they are is THE BIG FAT COW!!!!!! SHE IS SERIOUSLY A BIG FAT COW!!!!! HOW DELUSIONAL!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, this one sounds great, I'll have to try to see it.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:32 AM

Here is a weird thing about this show. My sister and her boyfriend Jeff were over this weekend. So my sister and I are all psyched cuz there's a mini-marathon (like 3 or 4 episodes) of My Super Sweet Sixteen on. And Jeff starts to get like physically ill because we are watching this and he is going on about how I'm crazy to be watching this and how it makes him want to retch or tear his hair out or something. And then, my friend Jen and I are talking about how awesome the show is, but she hasn't seen all the episodes yet because her husband Ted starts to go insane and tear his hair out and stuff when this show is playing in the house.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think fat black chick who treats her mom like [censored] is the adopted foster home chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, different chick.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, different chick.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh OK. The black chick mentions she's grateful she was adopted into a rich family on the show. I guess rich people are adopting kids left and right and severely spoiling them.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, different chick.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh OK. The black chick mentions she's grateful she was adopted into a rich family on the show. I guess rich people are adopting kids left and right and severely spoiling them.

[/ QUOTE ]

and, apparently, messing them up even more and making them bigger wastes of successful procreation
Old 09-29-2005, 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, different chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good info, though, as we were thinking when watching the show this weekend that this girl (who had a white mom) did not look like a mulattress.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:37 AM

yes, this show is gold. i have not seen one of these episodes were the girls (there was also one dude on there, who has a collar popping douche) were even the least bit grateful for what they have. the one with the adopted chick is actually a little meh, except for how she punks her "friend."

the best one i think is the black chick.

btw there's been multiple threads on this show n00b.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the best one i think is the black chick.

btw there's been multiple threads on this show n00b.

[/ QUOTE ]

and i'll quote a comment from a previous thread

"This show is why people hate the US"

I can not deny having watched it, but, holy [censored], what a train wreck