Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: AC gambling, not poker

[ QUOTE ]
I'm mostly concerned with the limits on craps tables. Hoping to find less than $15 at borgata friday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget it. $15 will be the minimum if you're lucky. Prepare for $25 craps. I saw nothing lower than that when I was there 3 weeks ago on Friday night.

You may luck into some $15 BJ or $20 PGP (more like $25 and $40 respectively), but odds of finding anything lower vary between slim and none.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:22 AM

borgata friday and saturday nights, blackjack all 25 and 50 min in main pits high limit is split 100/200 min and up, theres one 10/15 and one 5 table open 24/7 tho in pit closest to black card lounge/old poker room

cant speak to craps dont play it
Old 03-01-2007, 01:42 PM

Brettster at Taj and Resorts I've seen 10min craps with open tables and sweet action. Woot!
Old 03-01-2007, 01:46 PM

Last weekend my friend found a $5 BJ table at Showboat, not the house of blues part. It was right in the middle of the pit--one or two tables over from the craps tables. I didn't pay attention to the rules, mainly because I don't know much about BJ. It did have some sort of side bet where you bet that the first two cards of your hand would equal 20 or some such nonsense.

There were lots of $15 tables in the House of Blues section of the floor and craps was $15

The poker room was hopping with action, if you get bored. Although, the tables were awfully close together and the dealers were mediocre at best.