Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Most Balla Watch EVAH (?)

[ QUOTE ]
Your watch is ugly. This is a balla watch. Yours for only 240k. Comon cts, you can afford this.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=271

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd literally kill 4 this watch...lemme know
Old 02-03-2007, 05:07 PM

Remember that if you buy one of these watches for $32895258265932865298562987bwde8f9 it'll take a fair while for it go up in value unless you bought if from auction. In fact as soon as you do buy it it'll probably lose a large chunk of it's value due to shop markup and VAT or whatever tax you have in america, you're looking at tens of thousands.

I've recently become interested in watches and have been reading up about them in the father's antique books, its really interesting stuff. If you got an antique pocket watch made by a famous maker with a chronograph or a certain amount of provenance, i think that would be pretty balla, in an alternative sorta way. The more complex the movement, the better. Obviously it's just for show, some of them are pretty inaccurate.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw that it did not qualify for free shipping, and I think that kills the deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The golden color goes well with my 1972 Chevy Vega (also gold color-original).

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Back to the watch, I am going to weere it to the Tool concert. Tool is awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it is not due to a lack of money. The price of this watch meant nothing to me. I've been in contact with so many Nigerians within the past few years and helped them so much with their uncle King Abazarujabahad-ruh that they each send me approximately $50,000,000 per month for my efforts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The answer, is that it has a self-soldering clasp on it. Once you put it on your wrist, it solders itself together

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Thinking about getting another for my right wrist.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM

i just bought an ebel, very satisfied
Old 02-03-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Remember that if you buy one of these watches for $32895258265932865298562987bwde8f9 it'll take a fair while for it go up in value unless you bought if from auction. In fact as soon as you do buy it it'll probably lose a large chunk of it's value due to shop markup and VAT or whatever tax you have in america, you're looking at tens of thousands.

[/ QUOTE ]

People actually purchase watches in the hope of making money from them later? Lame. I usually purchase them to wear them.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People actually purchase watches in the hope of making money from them later? Lame. I usually purchase them to wear them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd. I consider spending $200,000 on a watch in hopes to make more money off it later much more reasonable then spending the same amount on wearing it.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd. I consider spending $200,000 on a watch in hopes to make more money off it later much more reasonable then spending the same amount on wearing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had $x then you don't spend $200k on a watch in the hope to make money, you put it in shares, buy a house or play baccarat.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:03 PM

Both watches are ugly - once you go over a certain price bracket watches are fuglyfied because they have to stick [censored] on it to justify the cost.

But then its all about taste. Personally i like simplified designs and classy understatements rather than in your face brash shiny ass BS.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your watch is ugly. This is a balla watch. Yours for only 240k. Comon cts, you can afford this.

[/ QUOTE ]

this watch is much uglier than the IWC grande complication. diamonds are for girls and rappers.

you have this rolex here adorned with diamonds in a pathetic attempt to add some prestige. yuck
Old 02-04-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this watch is much uglier than the IWC grande complication. diamonds are for girls and rappers.

you have this rolex here adorned with diamonds in a pathetic attempt to add some prestige. yuck

[/ QUOTE ]

you are way off. this is teh sickest watch ever.