Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Heads Up: State Police around Foxwoods

Jackbooted lackies of the greedy tryant oppressors.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:38 AM

Not to be an ass, but for the US government to pass out seat belt citations to adults while sending children of all ages to school in buses with no belts is the most hypocritical idea since...

Banning online poker while promoting the lottery....

Or maybe invading Iraq for WMD while not invading N. Korea, Iran, etc...

or congressional immunity...

Wait I think I sense a pattern.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:55 AM

well this is not that bad the more out of staters they get the less us Citizans of CT will have to pay.
and also i never go RT2 I use the local Backroads to get back down to the coast [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is fine with me...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. On three different occasions, I've seen a car (obviously a pissed off loser heading home) approach a red light with 4-5 cars at it, swoop around the cars and blow through the light without even slowing down.

It was maybe the most dangerous thing I've ever seen someone do, and I've seen it 3 different times.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:52 PM

I've gotten pulled over before, presumably for a seatbelt check as I was coming off exit 85. The cop was just standing in the middle of the exit ramp. Him/I was lucky I was paying attention...

Also, I am pretty sure Connecticut has a law about talking on the cellphone while driving so keep that in mind (someone correct me if I am wrong)
Old 01-23-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On three different occasions, I've seen a car (obviously a pissed off loser heading home) approach a red light with 4-5 cars at it, swoop around the cars and blow through the light without even slowing down.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was talking about; I see this too. In fact my last incident was coming home last Saturday morning at 6AM. Crazed driver weaves lanes, approaches my car going about 70 and at the last available moment swerves around me and runs a red light... brilliant!

To poster, magoo, I don't like or support some things about law enforcement (I think they should leave slight speeders alone... 5mph over and I don't think they should scan for seat belt infractions), but they NEED to get the drunken probably-just-went-busto-and-steaming gambling maniacs off the road. These people kill people; they run them over with their cars and splash organs and organelles all over the sidewalk.