Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2006, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Would you crybabies please just STFU?

[ QUOTE ]
"Party sucks!" "My Party bonus is too small." "I hate Party." "Party needs more reloads." Blah, blah, blah...

So here's the thing: Party doesn't owe you anything. Read that again. If they don't offer you a bonus or offer you one that you feel isn't worth your time, then you've lost nothing. Play there or don't play there. If they offer you a bonus, are they recognizing your contribution (MGR)? Sure they are. So appreciate it instead of bitching when you don't think it's good enough.

You have choices. You can play at different sites that have different limits, different games, different tournament structures, different fish, and different software. But deep down, you WANT to play at Party, otherwise you wouldn't care how they treat you. And why is that, do you think? I think it's the fish. And with all those fish swimming about and playing happily, why would Party really want to kiss your low limit, grinding, bonus whoring ass? Consider it a gift if you're offered a bonus, not an insult.

But you might argue that Party wouldn't be in business with you. Be that as it may, they still don't owe you anything. Play somewhere else if you feel you aren't treated well enough. It really is that simple.

It's so obvious that online poker is populated primarily with kids...because you act like it.

Oh, and don't bother replying/flaming with anything containing "not fair" in it. Poker's not fair either, but you play that all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the point of this post..you must work for Party is this Ackhmed or Habeeban? Where's my VIP bonus?
Old 02-07-2006, 08:07 PM

Actually companies owe their customers everything.

No customers = no revenue = no company
Old 02-07-2006, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually companies owe their customers everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly! To be honest, I really do like it when 2+2ers whine and bitch about party. Not only for the constant amusement but because it promotes change.
Do you honestly believe that party would add new merchandise to their store if people didn't whine and bitch all the time? Add the fact that pokerstars rolled out their vip program and saw a sudden surge of players and party HAD to respond.

We have seen in the past that poker sites do listen to what we have to say. The way I see it online poker caters to a niche market. There's only so many poker players and if the fad ever ends then it'll be tougher attracting new players.
All their customers should be treated with the same level of importance regardless if you're a high volume player or a mirco limit bonus whore.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no posts at least twice a day crying bout party = no posts crying bout crying bout party = no posts crying bout people crying bout people crying bout party = the sum of the square of the other two sides

or something like that.....
Old 02-07-2006, 08:22 PM

I agree

and for the record I LOVEYYYY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PARTY GO PARTY GO GO GO GO PARTY PARTY GO PARTY PARTY GO (the ninja turtles theme song while saying that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2006, 09:16 PM

The only thing worse than a Party crybaby is the people who whine about the Party crybabies.

We're consumers, they're suppliers. We have the right to demand what we want, and they have an obligation to hear it. This is how a "free market" economy works. If this doesn't make any sense, please refer yourself to Economics 101.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why would Party really want to kiss your low limit, grinding, bonus whoring ass? Consider it a gift if you're offered a bonus, not an insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

But the affiliates keep on getting 30% and that's OK.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Party sucks!" "My Party bonus is too small." "I hate Party." "Party needs more reloads." Blah, blah, blah...

So here's the thing: Party doesn't owe you anything. Read that again. If they don't offer you a bonus or offer you one that you feel isn't worth your time, then you've lost nothing. Play there or don't play there. If they offer you a bonus, are they recognizing your contribution (MGR)? Sure they are. So appreciate it instead of bitching when you don't think it's good enough.

You have choices. You can play at different sites that have different limits, different games, different tournament structures, different fish, and different software. But deep down, you WANT to play at Party, otherwise you wouldn't care how they treat you. And why is that, do you think? I think it's the fish. And with all those fish swimming about and playing happily, why would Party really want to kiss your low limit, grinding, bonus whoring ass? Consider it a gift if you're offered a bonus, not an insult.

But you might argue that Party wouldn't be in business with you. Be that as it may, they still don't owe you anything. Play somewhere else if you feel you aren't treated well enough. It really is that simple.

It's so obvious that online poker is populated primarily with kids...because you act like it.

Oh, and don't bother replying/flaming with anything containing "not fair" in it. Poker's not fair either, but you play that all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone got his period early this month.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2006, 01:09 AM

I agree with both points being made. Yes, it is extremely annoying to listen to the same people talk about how bad party sucks and why play there...but people do have a right to voice concerns. The main thing that bothers me is the people who seem to try and take away party's buisness away. The ones who say, well one time party did THIS to me or whatever, why do you guys play there? I'd prefer if we just left those out. If party didn't give you a bonus that you recieved, or you had a certain problem recently then let's hear about it if you think the same thing might happen to others. But we don't need the "one time I tried to sign up for all the bonuses and it didn't let me even though it let one 2+2er screw the system, party blows never play there crap."

And isn't it still the biggest pokerroom? You look at the majority of posts in this forum they are about party, and if a new party bonus pops up it's got 13 pages in no time....people are always gonna cry about the number one guy, or at least have an opinion and party simply cannot make everyone happy. You will always have these type of posts and you simply must deal with it.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:32 AM

pistolero,

Never read a thread like this before. Thanks for making. I am sure it will fix things right up.