FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2007, 09:37 AM

Default Re: SFW Joke Thread

This is the only joke I can ever remember:

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Cause 7 8 9.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:44 AM

A woman meets a man in a bar. They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together. They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears.

There are three shelves in the bedroom, with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears, carefully placed in rows covering the entire wall!

It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display. There were small bears all along the
bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf. She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a large a collection of Teddy Bears, but doesn't mention this to him, and actually, is quite impressed by his sensitive side.

They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after a while, she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father my children?"

She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips.
He responds warmly. They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom
where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.

She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion,
more creativity, more heat than she has ever known.

After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive
guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow.

The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly, "Well,
how was it?" The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek,

looks deeply into her eyes, and says: "Help yourself to any prize from
the middle shelf."
Old 01-23-2007, 11:26 AM

What is the worse thing about eating a vegetable?

putting her back into the wheelchair
Old 01-23-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Skeleton walks into a bar. He says "gimme a beer and a mop"

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Skeleton walks into a bar. He says "gimme a beer and a mop"

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i got a nice smile out of it too...
Old 01-23-2007, 02:49 PM

what did the 0 say to the 8?

nice belt
Old 01-23-2007, 02:53 PM

Grasshopper walks into a bar.

bartender says "We got a drink named after you fella!"

grasshopper says "You got a drink named Steve?"
Old 01-23-2007, 03:33 PM

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her name plate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack.

So, he says, "Mrs. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long vacation." Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow.

The frog says "$30,000." The teller asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it is OK, he knows the bank manager.

Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he will need to secure some collateral against the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall. Bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says: "There is a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what the heck is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says,
"It's a knick knack, Patti Whack. Give the frog a loan.
His old man's a Rolling Stone."
Old 01-26-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her name plate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack.

So, he says, "Mrs. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long vacation." Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow.

The frog says "$30,000." The teller asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it is OK, he knows the bank manager.

Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he will need to secure some collateral against the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall. Bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says: "There is a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral."

[/ QUOTE ]

thread killer
Old 01-26-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thread killer

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd give you a snappy comeback, but in hindsight, you may be right.