Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2006, 06:23 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 12/30

[ QUOTE ]
Can I get a setting that allows me to have full buyin pre-selected when I sit down at a table instead of min buyin.

[/ QUOTE ]
If they could add both this and auto-rebuy, I would be thrilled. It is annoying to have to click dozens of time per session rather than being able to specify that I want to always have at least a full buyin in front of me.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can I get a setting that allows me to have full buyin pre-selected when I sit down at a table instead of min buyin.

[/ QUOTE ]
If they could add both this and auto-rebuy, I would be thrilled. It is annoying to have to click dozens of time per session rather than being able to specify that I want to always have at least a full buyin in front of me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get the auto hot key "shortcuts" program for Full Tilt.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

6) When I click in the field to type by bet size, the text is not immediately highlighted. So rather than replacing it, the number I type appends to it. For example, in a 1/2 NL game on the flop there is a "2" in there and if I click in there and type "6" it now says "26" instead of "6". I have to either double-click the number (which leads to too much tedious clicking when playing several tables) or use the backspace key (which means I can't keep my keyboard hand rested on the number pad). This sounds minor, but is actually very inconvenient as the extra clicks or hand motions really add up when you are playing hundreds or thousands of hands in a sitting. It also led to me once making a massive bet when I meant to make a small one, which would have very upsetting if I hadn't ending up getting called and winning the hand [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Small thing. Might be easy to fix? That would be cool if it was highlighted.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

6) When I click in the field to type by bet size, the text is not immediately highlighted. So rather than replacing it, the number I type appends to it. For example, in a 1/2 NL game on the flop there is a "2" in there and if I click in there and type "6" it now says "26" instead of "6". I have to either double-click the number (which leads to too much tedious clicking when playing several tables) or use the backspace key (which means I can't keep my keyboard hand rested on the number pad). This sounds minor, but is actually very inconvenient as the extra clicks or hand motions really add up when you are playing hundreds or thousands of hands in a sitting. It also led to me once making a massive bet when I meant to make a small one, which would have very upsetting if I hadn't ending up getting called and winning the hand [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Small thing. Might be easy to fix? That would be cool if it was highlighted.

[/ QUOTE ]
The same Auto Hot Key program I just mentioned makes it so you don't even have to type in the bet amount. You just use the mouse wheel.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many times does it have to be said before you meatheads understand it? They have an affiliate program that drives up their business. The affiliates are paid to bring in your business. How would it be fair to take the revenue they gain from bringing you to the site, and just give it to another affiliate? It wouldn't, and it would [censored] up their affiliate program, which would cost them more money than the are "losing" by not allowing you to get rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a good common sense solution would be for Full Tilt to write into their player T/C and affiliate contracts that if an account has <1dollar balance and no activity for 6 months then that account is permanently closed, and if the person wishes to play at Full Tilt again they have to open a new account.

It seems to me this would satisfy all conditions, accounts would not be swapped out among affiliates because of the time factor, and players would not be denied rakeback forever if they made a mistake.

I think it is very similiar to what I have heard about being dropped as an affilate after so many months if you don't continue to bring in new players.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:58 PM

The first time in new software is always wierd. You'll get used to the way the FT client works (or not), and the ways it's different from Stars won't seem so much like problems, just differences.

And once you've turned that garish Vegas skyline off, it stays off--the background is always whatever one you used last.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:01 PM

Your doing a great job and I plan to be a fulltime FTP player for 10k/month in mgr in all of 2007. The main thing id like to eventually see is resizeable tables, but its not even that big of a deal, would be nice eventually tho. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-30-2006, 08:05 PM

Hi Doug, and thanks for your ongoing series of answers.

One thing I'd really like is for table rebalancing in tournaments to use the same window, or at least a new one in the same place as the old. It drives me kinda nuts sometimes when I get moved to a new table in a tournament and the new one jumps up in front of another table. Then if you move the new table, the client seems to think the spot you put it in is available space, and puts the next table (opening a separate table, move in another tournament) there. When you get in one of those tourneys where your table draw seems to involve moving every half-dozen hands, it gets annoying.

(It occasionally seems to use the same window for the new table in a move, and sometimes opens a new window but doesn't close the old one, but those seem more like bugs than annoying features.)
Old 12-30-2006, 08:07 PM

#4 on your list is really annoying for me as well when multi tabling.

Q: How about an option similar to party where you can join the waitlist for the first avail seat at the given limit.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:25 PM

lower stake hu tables like hu nl50?