Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Saints vs Cowboys - Reflections?

[ QUOTE ]
line seems about right, if I were to bet it would be NO +260 because Brees is doing great this year, Bush breaking out and Romo will turn into a pumpkin sooner or later.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is my thinking as well, this isn't my favorite game by far though. I will probably play it but not too seriously.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Saints vs Cowboys - Reflections?

[ QUOTE ]
Romo's a friggin' Jedi. He can do no wrong. That said, he's up against the other best QB in the NFC, so I call this a push.

Julius is solid, but MB3 has been way more consistent, and actually got more carries last week vs. NYG (1 more).

As far as the moneyline goes, I can't really see any way NO comes into Dallas and wins. Both teams have relatively potent offenses, but only Dallas has a respectable defense. NO's defense is very suspect, and the Cowboys' balanced attack will more than likely exploit that.

NO +7 might be a decent pick, but I'm probably staying away from this game unless I hear a super compelling argument one way or the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted For Truth

For what it's worth, it's not like Dallas went and won this great battle last week against this really great Giants team. They beat a Giants team that has to be, of all the .500 teams in the NFL, in the worst shape mentally. Tom Coughlin's brilliant decision to run a play a high school football coach could interpret at 4th and 1 against the Dallas rush instead of kicking 3 may cost him his job at the end of the season.

The point is that NO is a fine football team that is getting better by the week. And Dallas is not this awesome football team that everyone is drooling over. And NO isn't a great road team and their young and Dallas isn't that bad either. So, how do you decide? I say you don't and just move on to a better bet.