Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 03:15 AM

Default Re: Party numbers down

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its because players are finally starting to figure out the game is rigged. all online sites are mafia run & use manipulated software to take your money, I play live poker for a living & have for years, I also used to be the # 1 player at full tilt until they hit me with the doom switch. I can no longer win a hand anymore online, IM in their system as a winning player, so my account is coded to redistribute money back out to losing players, check out pokerconduct.com

[/ QUOTE ]

i can read these posts all day.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could sit to these people's left all day
Old 09-18-2006, 03:23 AM

FOOTBALL reduces the # of players.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:25 AM

Party's quarterly reports state that one of the main aims at the moment is to decrease their reliance on the US market. They also state that player turnover is amazingly high - 80% per six months or something (I'm quoting that out of thin air, but I think it's right).

Therefore, if we assume that their marketing budget is a fixed amount, which is now diverted to Europe instead of the US, it's clear that their player distribution will change accordingly. Furthermore, this'll also change their peak hours somewhat, to be more in accordance with European players.

The WCOOP is also running on Stars at the moment, and it's likely that that takes a few player hours away from Party. As is rightly stated in this thread, you cannot really judge what's going on without looking at last year and looking at the growth rate since then (e.g, if Party is 40% bigger than last year but their numbers are 41% higher than this time last year, that means more). Here's my best plan at the moment, where I compare Stars peak numbers to Party's. These are for ring games, so probably ignore the WCOOP impact to a large degree. I haven't bothered smoothing it as we're only talking about the last couple of days, and smoothing will cut that out.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its because players are finally starting to figure out the game is rigged. all online sites are mafia run & use manipulated software to take your money, I play live poker for a living & have for years, I also used to be the # 1 player at full tilt until they hit me with the doom switch. I can no longer win a hand anymore online, IM in their system as a winning player, so my account is coded to redistribute money back out to losing players, check out pokerconduct.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I've just got myself a brand spanking new Tinfoil hat! You can have my old one if you want? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2006, 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a crock.

Everyone know's I'm Full Tilt's #1 player.

Always have been, always will be...
Old 09-18-2006, 10:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not worried they might wack you for running your mouth?
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2006, 02:13 PM

Wal-Mart is expanding into China. Does that mean my local Wal-Mart is going to shut down?
Old 09-18-2006, 03:55 PM

I just stocked up on Haliburton stock and shorted Party. Thanks for the tip, bro!