Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 01:09 PM

Default Re: TPTK facing 2 back to me on turn

[ QUOTE ]
These guys are liable to have just about anything here. The turn bet/raise/3bet usually means doom for your hand, but really, you probably have the nuts here. One of them probably has a draw, the other probably has q-x. Sure, sometimes they will have KK, or a 2, but man, I just can't see myself folding here. I'd just call the 3bet, and hope it doesn't get expensiveon the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-12-2006, 03:51 PM

Pre-flop: This is one of those odd situations where I think a cold-call might be ok. You get to see whether one of the villains cap, and if so, who. You're not losing much value imo. Your cap is obviously fine as well.

Flop: I cr here... not many worse hands that have decent draws, and you can't do anything about a flush draw other than pound the hell out of it.

Turn: I have wussed out on replying to this post until now, because you are in SUCH a tough situation. Could someone have a 2? Possibly. 66? Sure. AA/KK? Also possible. Too often, I think CO has seized the opportunity to try and get HU with MP. I would go ahead and cap, and lead the river. If it gets 3-bet again, you can usually reluctantly fold. I am trying to avoid a check-bet-raise scenario on the river.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:54 PM

From your reads...Call.