Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2006, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Lost Tonight

I think he was just calling him Zeke as a nickname. Just kind of an appropriate nickname for a fat hillbillyish guy.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just put me in the colum of people who is happy to see the show go with the plot and problems of suvival on the island, not turn in to some Super-natural type show. I'm willing to "suspend disbelief" to a certain extent, but the smoke monster really made me [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG IT'S SO NANOBOT SMOKE.

Also, I'm guessing MDW is referring to something in the preview, which I didn't watch.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:45 PM

Hmm, here's a thought: think one of the Lostaways might be the guy Sarah was seeing behind Jack's back?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:48 PM

I thought last week's was the best so far. This week, too slow again - this long walks in the jungle and these confrontations between Jack/Locke and Jack/Sawyer are getting a little repetitive - Jack likes to be resposible for everything, yeah I get it.

I want more about the island mysteries.

Next week looks pretty weak, unless there is a twist. I think Charlie is the lamest story here - he's not that interesting - even with his heroin problem.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How in the world did Sawyer know that beard dude's name was Zeke??? Was he called by his name by one of those other tugboat dudes when they captured Walt?

edit: or was that just one of sawyer's many nicknames he gives? if so, what "zeke" is he referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]
When Sawyer called him Zeke, the guy got a weird look on his face, so I'm guessing that he factors into Sawyer's backstory because they seem to really like to do that on this show.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:56 PM

I counted like 10 torches of the bad guys. They now have all those guns. Don't forget the guy from the quarantine hatch and the crazy old amazon lady are still somewhere out on the island. So now the evil group has about 3-4 more guns. Obviously they already had one, and probably a few others. They also have a computer setup at some base since Walt the kid was able to type back to Michael.

This was a good episode. I bet the next 2 episodes will be pretty dull.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How in the world did Sawyer know that beard dude's name was Zeke??? Was he called by his name by one of those other tugboat dudes when they captured Walt?

edit: or was that just one of sawyer's many nicknames he gives? if so, what "zeke" is he referring to?

[/ QUOTE ]
When Sawyer called him Zeke, the guy got a weird look on his face, so I'm guessing that he factors into Sawyer's backstory because they seem to really like to do that on this show.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing Sawyer probably used to eat here.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:59 PM

that fat [censored] with the beard better die by Sawyer's hand, that dude is pissing me off.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I counted like 10 torches of the bad guys. They now have all those guns. Don't forget the guy from the quarantine hatch and the crazy old amazon lady are still somewhere out on the island. So now the evil group has about 3-4 more guns. Obviously they already had one, and probably a few others. They also have a computer setup at some base since Walt the kid was able to type back to Michael.

[/ QUOTE ]

DO we really know those were 10 people? Maybe just 10 torches rigged together - I didn't actually see people - did you?

The interesting thing was the bulletproof shield he was standing behind. That was wild.
Also, not sure Walt was the one responding to Michael.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DO we really know those were 10 people? Maybe just 10 torches rigged together - I didn't actually see people - did you?

Also, not sure Walt was the one responding to Michael.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw people by most of the torches. if you could freeze frame the scene, I bet all the torches were manned.

I'm so pissed off that they stole all of the guns though. that [censored] just burned me up.

edit: bulletproof shield, wtf? how did I miss this?