Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2006, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Do you stop sleeping with a girl if she starts to like you?

just mention involving your ferrett when it gets really serious and she'll bolt with no hard feelings

but you'll have trouble gettin' wit' her friends
Old 05-18-2006, 03:14 AM

yo, if the sex is good then I an't gonna worry about her feelings. She should know after a week that I'm straight up player. If she's not cool with that then it ain't my problem.
Old 05-18-2006, 03:17 AM

if you keep reminding her you are just using her as meat and she still puts up with it...she is either really sick or is just waiting for an opportunity to make you a member of the disease of the month club, or you are lying.

if you start buying her flowers and write her poetry or buy her a birthday present with diamonds, or take her home to meet your momma, then you are probably guilty of sending mixed messages and it will come back to haunt you...and the paybacks are a bitch.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just mention involving your ferrett when it gets really serious and she'll bolt with no hard feelings

but you'll have trouble gettin' wit' her friends

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless she thinks I'm employing innuendo.

Nice cross reference though!
Old 05-18-2006, 01:47 PM

I F*#K with these hoes from a distance
The instant they start to catch feelings
I start to stealin they S%$T
then I'm out just like a thief in the night
I sink my teeth in to bite
You thinkin life, I'm thinkin more like - whassup tonight?

Gotta go with DMX on this one
Old 05-18-2006, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you stop sleeping with a girl if she starts to like you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely. In fact, you should stick to only sleeping with girls that dislike you from now on. Post results.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:58 PM

I think this is a valid question, Ive had trouble with it in the past. In short, it depends. Im upfront with any girl Im with, so they know what Im looking for in a relationship, ie., i dont want one. Sometimes you run into girls who realize this, and just want to have fun. Awesome, I keep sleeping with them. Sometimes, you run into girls who you are upfront with, and they should know you dont want a relationsihp, but in reality, they try to change you/hound you into having a relationship no matter how honest you are with them. This is when problems and resentment start. Just look for small signs before you let things get too far, if she is calling every day, if she expects to hang out with you on the weekends etc, shes the type of girl that is trying to change you. You need to nip that in the bud quickly, but letting her know AGAIN that you dotn want a relationship, then you NEED to stop sleeping with her. Dont ignore her or get pissed, but put her in your "friend zone".
Old 05-18-2006, 02:04 PM

Tell her that you're not interested in a relationship, and let it ride from there; honesty leads to good moral fibre and great sex.
Old 05-18-2006, 02:11 PM

"You start having regular sex with .... A week goes by"

LOL- I need to redefine what 'regular' means
Old 05-18-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is a valid question, Ive had trouble with it in the past. In short, it depends. Im upfront with any girl Im with, so they know what Im looking for in a relationship, ie., i dont want one. Sometimes you run into girls who realize this, and just want to have fun. Awesome, I keep sleeping with them. Sometimes, you run into girls who you are upfront with, and they should know you dont want a relationsihp, but in reality, they try to change you/hound you into having a relationship no matter how honest you are with them. This is when problems and resentment start. Just look for small signs before you let things get too far, if she is calling every day, if she expects to hang out with you on the weekends etc, shes the type of girl that is trying to change you. You need to nip that in the bud quickly, but letting her know AGAIN that you dotn want a relationship, then you NEED to stop sleeping with her. Dont ignore her or get pissed, but put her in your "friend zone".

[/ QUOTE ]

you give her sex AND she wants to hang out on the weekends ... what a needy bitch!

Guids, I realize that you and I have completely different views on sex (i.e. you wanna bang all the tail you can, I'm an old married guy that was a serial monogomist before marraige anyhow). I also realize that my way ain't "right" or "the only way" so I avoid jumping into these threads most of the time, but this one line just cracked me up. You make it sound like all you want is "bitch, I'll call you when I want to [censored]. That's it. You get nothing else from me! No, we can't hang out on the weekends. I'll call you on my way home from the strip club and if you answer then you'll get laid. If not, I'll call the next ho on my list."

If you're that good then god bless you, but this line just cracked me up.

~FishNChips

just in case it doesn't read well ... I have no personal beef with you. I enjoy most of your posts and I don't want to start a war... I just LOL'd at this line.

EDIT :

OP - just tell her you have no desire for anythign other than sex. She'll probably go away and your regular sex will be gone, but you need to tell her up front.