Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: lets say I wanted to play poker right now...

Funny thing is, right now it's a lot easier to deposit than to withdraw --- and many of the deposit options that are still available are the instant ones! UB, for instance, will still use their 'alternate processor,' whatever that is, to make a Visa deposit. (But not, of course, a withdrawal.) The fish were using Visa anyway, not waiting a week to open and verify a Neteller account in the first place.

In all seriousness, I believe the new changes have inconvenienced the serious winning players a lot more than they have the fish. It's not completely out of the question that even though game sizes will shrink, the fish-to-shark ratio might stay the same or modestly improve.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Re: lets say I wanted to play poker right now...

[ QUOTE ]

Funny thing is, right now it's a lot easier to deposit than to withdraw --- and many of the deposit options that are still available are the instant ones! UB, for instance, will still use their 'alternate processor,' whatever that is, to make a Visa deposit. (But not, of course, a withdrawal.) The fish were using Visa anyway, not waiting a week to open and verify a Neteller account in the first place.

In all seriousness, I believe the new changes have inconvenienced the serious winning players a lot more than they have the fish. It's not completely out of the question that even though game sizes will shrink, the fish-to-shark ratio might stay the same or modestly improve.

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be way too positive to be accurate, but I do know a lot of my fishy friends use debit cards.