Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2006, 12:38 AM

Default Re: Best fantasy football mag for drafting?

Sorry, but if you are using a mag as your primary source that is why you haven't cashed in four years. The info going into those thngs are anywhere between 2 and 5 months old. Last year I played 3 leagues with two firsts and a loss in our super bowl, have actually won my most competitive league 5 of 7 years now. You have to get a website subscription where you can insert your scoring system to run their projections thru. That being said, I used Footballguys for 6 years before switching to ffcpi last year(had trouble submitting a payment at ffootballguys). I would highly recommend either. If you play multiple leagues its a nobrainer investment ($30?). They also have great information for the remainder of the season, including reranking the players every week.

Lose the mags.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but if you are using a mag as your primary source that is why you haven't cashed in four years. The info going into those thngs are anywhere between 2 and 5 months old. Last year I played 3 leagues with two firsts and a loss in our super bowl, have actually won my most competitive league 5 of 7 years now. You have to get a website subscription where you can insert your scoring system to run their projections thru. That being said, I used Footballguys for 6 years before switching to ffcpi last year(had trouble submitting a payment at ffootballguys). I would highly recommend either. If you play multiple leagues its a nobrainer investment ($30?). They also have great information for the remainder of the season, including reranking the players every week.

Lose the mags.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sold.
Old 07-29-2006, 02:28 PM

Ok, so I downloaded the Draft Dominator, which looks incredibly cool. However, it's much like opening PT for the first time. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Anyone experienced with this app?