Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: is there some secret to big slick that i just don\'t get???

I'll go dig up my 15 AA getting cracked streak and my calculations of a -ROI month after having +110% the month before solely due to AK losing vs dominated hands and Overpairs being cracked.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:48 PM

i have moments of phasing in and out of 'acting like a little bitch' mode in the face of bad beats... i'm getting better at it, but, honestly, a lot of the reactions in this thread to the variance kind of chilled me out

now, next time my two pair gets cracked or something i'll pitch a fit... but, for now i'll think that i'll be more mature
Old 10-02-2007, 07:04 PM

lol...2 pair cracked.... are we talking top 2 pair or just bottom 2 or top and bottom 2??? i see lots other than top 2 get cracked all the time and yes my KJ does get murked by J6 on KJ6... i go apeballs crazy when those 2 outers come... and my 91% or greater fave goes down in infamy.

my problem is being a squeaky midget who seldom makes moves... i can fold AQo UTG (too nitty for u i suppose) and limp w/ 99s or better (not AA or KK tho) on the button instead of pushing. i don't really suck out w/ ace-rag so much as getting ace huge cracked.... my suckouts mainly come from PPs and def not miracle gutshot chases which aren't to the nuts.

here is what i look like playing poker.... this will make people laugh too....
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=WKQNEBU3
Old 10-02-2007, 07:34 PM

Answers:

Question#1. Yes
Questions #2+#3. Post more in BBV.

Props to other posters who actually took the time to explain basic concepts to you.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll go dig up my 15 AA getting cracked streak and my calculations of a -ROI month after having +110% the month before solely due to AK losing vs dominated hands and Overpairs being cracked.

[/ QUOTE ]

And here I thought I held the record at only 13 straight time having AA cracked.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:34 AM

2 more "my tourney life on the line w/ AK" tonight... guess what happened.... THEY BOTH LOST!!!! ONE TO ACE CRAP AND THE OTHER TO AA (THAT ONE NOT SO MAD ABOUT, IT WAS A BONEHEAD PLAYE BY ME ANYWAYS CUZ I STILL HAD 20 BB'S BUT I DECIDED TO FOLLOW CONCEPT " OF nlh THEORY AND PRACTICE ADN PUSH IT AGAINST utg LIMPER ADN GUY BEHIND ME WOKE UP W/ ROCKETS

I'M NEVER PLAYING ak ONLINE AGAIN SO WHEN U SEE WUKANG ON ULTIMATE BET... KNOW THAT HE'LL NEVER BE PLAYING AK
Old 10-03-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2 more "my tourney life on the line w/ AK" tonight... guess what happened.... THEY BOTH LOST!!!! ONE TO ACE CRAP AND THE OTHER TO AA (THAT ONE NOT SO MAD ABOUT, IT WAS A BONEHEAD PLAYE BY ME ANYWAYS CUZ I STILL HAD 20 BB'S BUT I DECIDED TO FOLLOW CONCEPT " OF nlh THEORY AND PRACTICE ADN PUSH IT AGAINST utg LIMPER ADN GUY BEHIND ME WOKE UP W/ ROCKETS

I'M NEVER PLAYING ak ONLINE AGAIN SO WHEN U SEE WUKANG ON ULTIMATE BET... KNOW THAT HE'LL NEVER BE PLAYING AK

[/ QUOTE ]

please stop posting. please.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please stop posting. please.

[/ QUOTE ]