Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Who Needs Laid? (longest hookup drought)

[ QUOTE ]
cardo- our purpose in life is to yes, survive as you say, but also to REPLICATE. in your example, you say we evolved because of our "minds" in terms of trying to survive but isn't it also tru we as a people have survived because we had sex and our genes lived on?

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said that [censored]. I believe in the primacy of Man / whatever other random sentient beings in God's creation, so the kind of 'zomg we're all just slaves to our genes!' thinking you're talking about doesn't really faze me. Of course now I sound like a nut to most if not all of you. Shrug.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a 1 month fling with some 17 yo Ho (met her online, saw each other only for sex)

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh, isn't this, like, illegal in most states?
Old 07-11-2007, 02:33 PM

To all who were saying that they have no interest, saying that you couldnt be bothered going out and meeting girls just sounds like fear of pushing yourself. You say, 'well if the right girl came along, then I'd go with it'. So your willing to sit back, and wait for this 'golden' opportunity to come along, and not make any effort yourself in the mean time? It's not THAT hard...and guess what, it's FUN too!

'But its a waste of time'. What, and sitting at home on the interweb all day browsing random sh!t isn't?

For some reason one of those religious stories they tell popped into my head...

A village was struck by a terrible flood. One man climbed onto his roof, waiting for his god to save him. A neighbour threw him a rope but the man refused 'No, my god will save me'. The waters were rising and a boat was passing, offering him to come on board 'No, my god will save me'. Finally the flood worsened and the man drowned. When he met his god, he asked 'why didnt you save me?' and god said 'I did...I sent your neighbour to you, and I sent the boat down the water. What more could I do?'.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Jesus F'ing Christ, no wonder you guys are so good at poker. No one is thinking about pussy. 3 years? 5 years?? More??? OMG!!!

I got laid for the first time at 13. My next hookup was 6 months later. I would estimate my longest drought after that has been 2 or 3 weeks max. I'm 37.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord, man. I'm about the same age, and can get it any time, but sometimes don't you get tired of women and need to take a break? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Seriously.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:46 PM

<grunching emo stuff>

Going on 13.5 hours right now
IN YOUR FACE NANCY BOYS

j/k

(recently came off a 4-ish month pregnancy-induced cold spell. Baaaaad times.)
Old 07-11-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a 1 month fling with some 17 yo Ho (met her online, saw each other only for sex)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say half or so.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say half or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
More importantly, isn't this incredibly scummy in all of them?
Old 07-11-2007, 04:13 PM

So many guys saying they "aren't trying." Why? Everyone wants to meet someone. How can you find they right girl if you aren't out there meeting them? Don't try to say you are meeting lots of girls because if you were you would be getting laid.

No offense to any of the ladies here, but pussy is easy to get. Just get a haircut and dress better. You will notice you get more eye contact immediately. Girls are just humans with boobs.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would wager that 90% of the guys who want to get laid and are not are simply not trying because they are certain they will fail. You can easily not get laid if you don't ever approach women or get yourself into a position to meet women. It's fear, yellow freakin fear, plain and simple.

This is why most men "lead lives of quiet desperation."

[/ QUOTE ]

My problems talking/meeting women in the past were not always based on fear of rejection. I've actually known of girls in the past that were 100% to say yes if I asked out for a date, but couldn't bring myself to ask for FEAR OF ASKING.

It was the fear of the anxiety that comes with approaching a girl. I know its pathetic to not be able to ask a girl out when there is no risk of failure, but for quite some time I was that pathetic and I'm sure there are others in the same shoes, most likely with some type of anxiety disorder. I had bad social anxiety disorder in high school which I've finally grown out of (I'm 25).
Old 07-11-2007, 04:34 PM

for me, i just don't like being in situations i feel awkward in...sounds kind of lame, but i've always been somewhat shy and im very quiet, i hardly ever talk unless i actually have something to say...this makes things a real bitch when meeting new people...

so when i decide to approach a girl im just asking to place myself in tons of situations where im going to feel awkward and uncomfortable...for me the anxiety doesn't come from asking the girl (takes two seconds, no problem), it comes from if she says yes i have just made an appointment to feel uncomfortable...its kind of weird when i think of it like that...obv this is regarding approaching people that i don't know at all...