Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: **Official microlimit stats thread** stats posts and questions go

[ QUOTE ]
alt-print scrren --> paste in paint. Save. Visit www.imageshack.us.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isnt working for me for some reason, maybe im doing something wrong, do you just go from the page that is up under the general tab?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Re: nofuture\'s stats

Your AF is a little off. It should go more like: 2.8, 2.5, 2.0 for flop, turn, river. Also your PFR is really weak. It should be more like:

or something like that. Those are made up, but that should be the trend. VPIP is fine.

Stats other than that are not really worth looking at right now...your sample size is really small.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:17 PM

I guess I have to know what sheet of stats you're trying to get. You may want the "More Detail" button.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I have to know what sheet of stats you're trying to get. You may want the "More Detail" button.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go to that sheet, then press alt print screen, but nothing happens. Is something supposed to happen or no?
Old 12-01-2005, 07:00 PM

and then you should open up the 'paint' program and ctrl+v. that'll paste the stat sheet which you can save as a bitmap file.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:10 PM

thanks ill try that
Old 12-01-2005, 07:19 PM

Awesome, I got it to work, thanks!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:04 PM

image shack isnt working for me so i will just put up a link, i know people wont want to open up a link as easy as just looking at a picture on here, but if anyone could check it out and tell me how im doing that'd be awesome!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...3z/ptstats.jpg
Old 12-02-2005, 12:40 PM

my stats:

any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:17 PM

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reposting this in the stats thread. One other thing to keep in mind is that it's customary to white out or mark over win rates in any stats posts with a sample size of < 100k hands because of how meaningless they are until you log that many hands. No need to repost again [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], just something to bear in mind if you ever make another one. After these 20k hands, it looks like you've been running extremely well. Keep in mind that pastures won't always be this green. You are, however, almost certainly a winning player at this limit. You should strongly consider moving up to 1/2 if you haven't withdrawn so much of your roll as to preclude that.

The red flags people are going to point out are your VPIP, your PFR, and your flop aggression. Your VPIP is a little higher than what most people post, but I'm actually not all that worried. At .50/1, you can profitably play a lot of hands against the bad players. I'd work more on raising preflop. You probably have the wherewithall to kick that up a few percent. Consider adding plays like raising good multiway hands in position when there are many limpers to you, and raising to isolate a single terrible limper.

The flop aggression is pretty anemic. Are you pumping your draws for value? Are you making many loose (or semi-loose) peels? You look sort of like the kind of person against whom I might peel on the flop and the c/r bluff on the turn.

Lastly, you seem to be defending your BB a lot. Your sample size for this stat is small, but you may want to be more critical (not necessarily tighter, but give it some thought) about what hands you defend, and against whom.