Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

[ QUOTE ]
Posting an old story I've posted before in the hopes it'll make OP feel better:

When I was young and impressionable and thought girls were delicate flowers, I rode the "best friend" track into convincing a girl to date me. That went badly because I was a clingy loser, so she broke up with me in about two months, and the best I had done was see and feel some boob. Prior to her breaking up with me, her family had invited me to Passover seder at their house. A couple of days after she dumps me she comes to me and says "My parents still want you to come to seder." Since I was such a complete tool, I agreed. While I was putting on my tie before her parents pick us up, my [censored] roommate comes in and asks me where I'm going. I tell him, and he tells me about the night prior, when two guys in his fraternity double-teamed her at their fraternity house. I was BEYOND devastated. I then had to spend the next three hours with her and her family at a seder, and I literally couldn't make eye contact with anybody. I mean, I was near tears the entire night. One of the worst nights of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] brutal.

OP, the situation sucks. It sounds like you are in the friend zone yada. Best friend sounds like a bit of a tool. If he is, move on entirely.

Definitely don't continue to be friends with the girl. Having an unatainable girl that you are infatuated with could seriously screw up a few years of your life.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Posting an old story I've posted before in the hopes it'll make OP feel better:

When I was young and impressionable and thought girls were delicate flowers, I rode the "best friend" track into convincing a girl to date me. That went badly because I was a clingy loser, so she broke up with me in about two months, and the best I had done was see and feel some boob. Prior to her breaking up with me, her family had invited me to Passover seder at their house. A couple of days after she dumps me she comes to me and says "My parents still want you to come to seder." Since I was such a complete tool, I agreed. While I was putting on my tie before her parents pick us up, my [censored] roommate comes in and asks me where I'm going. I tell him, and he tells me about the night prior, when two guys in his fraternity double-teamed her at their fraternity house. I was BEYOND devastated. I then had to spend the next three hours with her and her family at a seder, and I literally couldn't make eye contact with anybody. I mean, I was near tears the entire night. One of the worst nights of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're sure your roommate wasn't winding you up?
Old 06-22-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And you're sure your roommate wasn't winding you up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, no, but she did a bunch of crap later on that I know is true that lends credibility to his story. She was certainly capable of it.

that was my first thought as well.

Why does burdzthewurd look like the "Yoplait, BIMO" avatar.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:32 PM

Wow, this girl is not exactly Helen of Troy. Seeing her pic solidifies the notion that your friend is a scumbag.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:34 PM

she's not your girlfriend, you have no claim on her. you had your shot but apparently she's not interested in you. she is interested in your friend.

My advice? Grow up.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:35 PM

B,

Seriously, man, what do you think this dude should do when he's a little buzzed and his ex-gf's hot little sister comes into his room and climbs into bed with him?

What if you find out that after she jumped into bed he said "Hey, you should leave, Burdz really likes you" and then she kissed him? Would he still be a dick?

What if then he said "Hey, we really shouldn't be doing this, Burdz would be really bummed" and then she grabbed his dick? Would he still be a dick?

What if he then said "Burdz is too good a friend, I can't do this" and she then took off her shirt and grabbed his hand and put it between her legs? Would he still be a dick?

If this scenario involved your friend going into her room or otherwise pursuing her, I would have a somewhat different opinion here. But from what you've written, it sounds like your friend gave you the opportunity to pursue her and then she took the initiative and went after him. In that situation, especially after a few drinks, there's only so much you can reasonably expect someone to resist in his position.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:37 PM

I cant get enough of the asians face in that first pic. More of her please.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:39 PM

Also B is that a Lionshead bottle in the one pic of the girl?