Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Ask a Black Guy thread

What's a Nubian?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:21 PM

Have you ever said, "He am..." in regard to anything?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to take side wid G Street. I'm black bitch and I grew up in da muda [censored] ghetto. White man had done everything in there power to destroy da black man because they fear the black man. Why the [censored] do you guys like maynoisse and bagels, G Street makes very good points with those statements. Only racists like bagels and maynoisse. It's science.

He also makes a good point when he says "you ruined the world for everyone". Maybe if you as an individual were born with black skin the world would be a better place.

He is also right that you know nothing about the intricities of possesing black skin. Read up on it and worship the material. In conclusion If you don't have a 4 year degree in African American History from a top notch university or possess black skin you are racist. End of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Case and point, about these threads. Here's the guy I was looking for. Just wanted to know who you were.

"Gotcha bitch"

sorry to drag the rest of y'all into this.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does everybody expect you to be a good dancer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. I don’t go out clubbing much nowadays but I can definitely handle my own on the dance floor.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you feel any pressure or need to measure up to the "good" stereotypes like that one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, not really. Most of the people I hang out with pretty much know what to expect with me. If we somehow end up on a basketball court, they don’t expect me to turn into Michael Jordan.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you ever choose what music to listen to because of the expectations of others? Like, is some music off-limits automatically?

[/ QUOTE ]

I listen to music that I enjoy. I’ve never really been interested in Country, Heavy Metal, it’s just not for me.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to take side wid G Street. I'm black bitch and I grew up in da muda [censored] ghetto. White man had done everything in there power to destroy da black man because they fear the black man. Why the [censored] do you guys like maynoisse and bagels, G Street makes very good points with those statements. Only racists like bagels and maynoisse. It's science.

He also makes a good point when he says "you ruined the world for everyone". Maybe if you as an individual were born with black skin the world would be a better place.

He is also right that you know nothing about the intricities of possesing black skin. Read up on it and worship the material. In conclusion If you don't have a 4 year degree in African American History from a top notch university or possess black skin you are racist. End of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Case and point, about these threads. Here's the guy I was looking for. Just wanted to know who you were.

"Gotcha bitch"

sorry to drag the rest of y'all into this.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 06-20-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you ever exploited white women cos they want you cos ur black?? do you think this gives you the legitimacy to SIIHP?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said earlier, most of these women are absolute cows, 180+pounds types that I tend to avoid.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:35 PM

I'v heard this theory on the original star wars trilogy:

[ QUOTE ]

Those movies are about how the white man keep the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy.

Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the force and all that good [censored]. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the [censored]' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the [censored] do you call that? Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy 'safe' for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside black people all want to be white!

[/ QUOTE ]

So, true or false?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you aren't black or a person of color (in some cases) and you use the 'N word' around myself or most of the other Black Folks I know, you'll have a big problem, one you probably won't be able to solve. We won't consider your feelings and if you think that's not fair... wait it doesn't matter what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really the intent that matters. If some wiggers are calling each other the n-word, they obviously don't mean disrespect to anyone, they just look clowns.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Within the black community, is there discrimination based on how dark your black skin is? eg, is a lighter skinned black person looked less (or more favorably) upon?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the darker people in Haiti are being made fun. Back there they call 'em "blackout". It's more of an issue between black women. A lot of the darker ones envy the light skin ones since they seem to get more attention from the guys.

[ QUOTE ]
Given your description of yourself, have you ever been called an Uncle Tom, and if so, how did you react?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. I'm pretty much a product of my environment. Acting like some kind of thug would be selling out for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever felt in physical danger due to a racially motivated situation?

[/ QUOTE ]
No.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OP,

A black d00d did the first open heart surgery, so how do you feel about all these white doctors, especially in fat ass america, trying to be black and fixing up fat white hearts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Imitation is the nicest form of flattery