Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Ask a Black Guy thread

[ QUOTE ]
i guess by your logic every black person needs to apologize for gang violence... sweet. Pay me my reparations!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't read a simple joke in response to a complicated question, the answers, just like the question, would probably be beyond your comprehension, however I'll bite... what "gang violence" has been perpatrated on you... Did Big Baby take your lunch money at school today?

seems like some of y'all don't like to have the tables turned.

G A you should start a ask a white man thread... no, nevermind you're Irish/Jew you could identify w/ us too much and who would ask you anything? Black folks know everything they need to know about white people. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Within the black community, is there discrimination based on how dark your black skin is? eg, is a lighter skinned black person looked less (or more favorably) upon?

Given your description of yourself, have you ever been called an Uncle Tom, and if so, how did you react?

Have you ever felt in physical danger due to a racially motivated situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is a good one too.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How come y'all are like teflon for preposterous sterotypes?

[/ QUOTE ]

G street, I don't think you're as smart as you think your are, but then again, i'm not sure how smart you think are.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suitenss you didnt answer my question man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one was that? There's so many I might have missed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you dude... In a straight, I don't wanna have sex unless we're really drunk and you're really sexy Venus or Serena Williams, sort of way.

[ QUOTE ]

OP,

A black d00d did the first open heart surgery, so how do you feel about all these white doctors, especially in fat ass america, trying to be black and fixing up fat white hearts?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-20-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i guess by your logic every black person needs to apologize for gang violence... sweet. Pay me my reparations!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't read a simple joke in response to a complicated question, the answers, just like the question, would probably be beyond your comprehension, however I'll bite... what "gang violence" has been perpatrated on you... Did Big Baby take your lunch money at school today?

seems like some of y'all don't like to have the tables turned.

G A you should start a ask a white man thread... no, nevermind you're Irish/Jew you could identify w/ us too much and who would ask you anything? Black folks know everything they need to know about white people. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsrly, how srs are you? I can't tell which parts are joking and which are not.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Go [censored] yourself srsly. This is a constructive thread for the most part if you don't like it GTFO. Take your prejudice with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not really that dumb are you? srsly.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, took you that long and thats all you came up with? I have no tolerance for racists white or black. I don't think that is dumb.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I predict that all of everyone's cliche' ass questions will get predictable answers proving that all black people not only look alike but we all think alike as well. We're like the borg except with soul.

since this rarely done

Let me ask the white folks a few questions.

Why do y'all like mayonnaise and bagels so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'll play this all straight. There are lots of ethnicities in whites. Lots of us don't like one or the other or both.

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you all so rich?

[/ QUOTE ]

We aren't, except for the ones who exploit you guys.

[ QUOTE ]
How do you get away with corporate crime so often?

[/ QUOTE ]

Our childhoods have deprived us of the opportunities more privileged people have had to learn to sell crack, rob liquor stores, and do home invasions. Therefore, we've made the best of our limited circumstances, pulling ourselves up by our gold-plated bootstraps and mastering the few opportunities society has presented us.

[ QUOTE ]
What's it like to have ruined the world for everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

It feels good to be better at it than everyone else.

[ QUOTE ]
How come y'all are like teflon for preposterous sterotypes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong, they all stick to us. Cracker, wimp, mini-dick, bad dancer, no rhythm, no soul, prejudiced, frightened of everything, oblivious -- pretty much any negative sticks to us, especially anything said by blacks.

[ QUOTE ]

and

what makes any of you, even the ones who's 'best friends' are black, think they know anything about Black people or Black American culture? T.V.? Rap music? your Mama?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lost on that too, except to the extent:

1. Blacks do the same thing to white "culture," which they're far more clueless about than they tend to think and say(thinking it's unified, for one - white people have been at each other's throats for milennia and are far from unified in their styles, habits, and beliefs)

2. Lots of "black" culture is actually white culture now, like it or not. Cleaned up, prettified, whatever, white culture has been developing almost entirely along the lines of whatever black culture is up to for almost a century. It's not that we know much about black culture, it's that what blacks might want to claim for their own has already been stolen so long ago it's ours now, and you might as well be asking us about our own culture, because you are.

3. Even black culture is not black culture all that much anymore. Rap and hip hop are as Madison Avenue, focus-grouped, promotionally interlocked, white-boy directed as anything else out there.

[ QUOTE ]
I'll even answer one question.

If you aren't black or a person of color (in some cases) and you use the 'N word' around myself or most of the other Black Folks I know, you'll have a big problem, one you probably won't be able to solve. We won't consider your feelings and if you think that's not fair... wait it doesn't matter what you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not a question. However, I agree that white guys saying "nigg**" or whatever is lame.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW this thread is ass, no offense Suiteness, you seem like a good dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly were you expecting?
Old 06-20-2007, 04:31 PM

lol ipots comments in this thread have to be one of the most retarded things ever written by a human.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:32 PM

will smoking parliament lights help my jumpshot? melanin count?
Old 06-20-2007, 04:33 PM

lol at all of stazbornak's posts today