Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Wife does not give felatio

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow...i love how the first couple pages of responses (no i don't have it in threaded mode, but using the page down button) are all about the female. HERE'S A THOUGHT, TARDS...MAYBE HE SMELLS! MAYBE HE HAS A [censored] NASTY DICK. MAYBE HE DOESN'T TRIM AND SHE'S SICK OF GETTING PUBES ALL UP IN HER FACE.

there is a distinct possibility there is something besides her like/dislike for giving head that is preventing her from doing it for him, especially since it's the easiest thing in the world to get what you want. clearly it has got to be SO bad down there that she is willing to give up a major leverage point to avoid doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or she's just a bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG <3

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yeah thats a nice gimmick account
Old 09-08-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I must be the only guy in the world who doesn't really care about that. I'd much rather just bang.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what i use to say until i dated a girl who was amazing at giving head and liked to do it. Imagine getting back very late with your girl from a night out drinking with friends, too drunk and tired to really want to bang. So instead she goes down on you like a champ, while you lay there with a little grin on your face, after she's done you quickly pass out, life does not get much better imo.

Also have you ever been woken up to a girl going down on your morning wood... I don't mean to brag, let's just say i highly recommend it.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, ive been looking for that for a while! /envy
Old 09-08-2007, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

haha yeah thats a nice gimmick account

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-08-2007, 11:57 PM

any of you guys don't eay pussy?
Old 09-08-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
any of you guys don't eay pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]
Like 2-3 times a year. Selfish ftw.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:05 AM

ok so here is the thing u guys. i am serious. it is fun! especially because you know you could completely incapacitate the person while doing it...think about it, while u guys are laying back, arms behind ur head or w/e, girls are thinking ... man, i could bite this [censored] off right now! he would never [censored] another girl again! haha if i like bent this the wrong way, he'd be in so much pain he'd have to do whatever the [censored] i want!

and/or wow wouldn't it be nice if i had the earrings to match this necklace?

i mean for [censored]'s sake you [censored] idiots...it has nothing to do with her being a bitch or not. that [censored]'s gotta be [censored] nasty or she'd take advantage of the power she has.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok so here is the thing u guys. i am serious. it is fun! especially because you know you could completely incapacitate the person while doing it...think about it, while u guys are laying back, arms behind ur head or w/e, girls are thinking ... man, i could bite this [censored] off right now! he would never [censored] another girl again! haha if i like bent this the wrong way, he'd be in so much pain he'd have to do whatever the [censored] i want!

and/or wow wouldn't it be nice if i had the earrings to match this necklace?

i mean for [censored]'s sake you [censored] idiots...it has nothing to do with her being a bitch or not. that [censored]'s gotta be [censored] nasty or she'd take advantage of the power she has.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. wow
2. wow
3. what kind of necklace are you talking about here?
4. wow
5. she shouldnt have said yes to the ring if she cant tell her BF his balls stink

PS- I was really curious about this, and just called a girlfriend up to ask her about it (she gives me the straight dope). By her account: "yes, girls sometimes do, but most dont derive some sick enjoyment out of it, anymore than your typcial guy would get any enjoyment biting off some girls nipple" or something along those lines. I will ask around this week to confrim.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i could bite this [censored] off right now! he would never [censored] another girl again! haha if i like bent this the wrong way, he'd be in so much pain he'd have to do whatever the [censored] i want!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-09-2007, 12:26 AM

im really glad i just checked the last couple posts in ths thread.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

ok so here is the thing u guys. i am serious. it is fun! especially because you know you could completely incapacitate the person while doing it...think about it, while u guys are laying back, arms behind ur head or w/e, girls are thinking ... man, i could bite this [censored] off right now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think you could bite it *clean off*?
I sort of doubt it, but I suppose it might be possible depending on the girth of the member, how sharp your teeth are, your determination, and his reaction time.
In general, I would think you could break the skin and cause significant damage, but that it would be so much of a chewjob that the guy would be able to extract his business from your mouth in time (obviously while gouging your eyes out)