Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 01:13 AM

Default Re: Uses for spare time

[ QUOTE ]
How the hell many cat-related books do you have? Like - what total percentage of your shelf space is devoted to stuff with "Cats" in the title?

[/ QUOTE ]

Four. 0.5% (less than one-half percent)
Old 03-31-2006, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Really, should Dapple be reading the neurotic cat book? Or should Otis? Or is Dapple just learning how to live with neurotic cats rather than seeking self-help? After yesterday, Bogart definitely needs to read about bad cats. Can't Bacall read, or is she under the bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dapple isn't really neurotic. He's just eccentric. And furry. And fat. His blood test came back - too many triglycerides. I am trying to get him to exercise. I chase him around. But he is like that Bull in "Ferdinand, The Bull" who doesn't react to prodding and just smells the flowers. Dapple just rolls over and lies on his back purring. He won't run away from me. He's relaxed. And loves food. No wonder he wants to learn French.

Yes, Bacall was under the bed. She only reads at night when we're sleeping.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:20 AM

Stuey, first you can't "own" a cat. Second, it's fine to put cats in strange places, so long as they can find their way out, they don't hold grudges, and they have air to breathe. Thus, the rafters are fine, the fridge is not.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Really, should Dapple be reading the neurotic cat book? Or should Otis? Or is Dapple just learning how to live with neurotic cats rather than seeking self-help? After yesterday, Bogart definitely needs to read about bad cats. Can't Bacall read, or is she under the bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dapple isn't really neurotic. He's just eccentric. And furry. And fat. His blood test came back - too many triglycerides. I am trying to get him to exercise. I chase him around. But he is like that Bull in "Ferdinand, The Bull" who doesn't react to prodding and just smells the flowers. Dapple just rolls over and lies on his back purring. He won't run away from me. He's relaxed. And loves food. No wonder he wants to learn French.

Yes, Bacall was under the bed. She only reads at night when we're sleeping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good heavens! I worry about my triglycerides. Now I have to worry about Dapple's too???