Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 01:03 AM

Default Re: LOST 3/29

WTF was Sawyer thinking calling off his whole stack of medicine with 5 high??? He Bluff-called Jack and then got all indignant when Jack showed a lowly pair of Nines.

This was almost as bad as that British tool winning the WPT Paris last night.

He's still pissed from when Jack rivered him on his set of Qs hand.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only way the shut-down in the hatch makes sense is if the hatchee was supposed to go inside the chamber that was cutoff from the reast of the hatch - maybe to to be shielded from some type of radiation connected to the food drop? If Locke stays out in the front riding his bike, he's not trapped. The only other exaplnation would be you go inside the chamber to get a glimpse of the map?

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing I don't understand about the lockdown is that if the person in the hatch is supposed to be inside when the doors get locked, then how are they supposed to enter the code?
Old 03-31-2006, 01:11 AM

X-Files really ended once Mulder left...most fans quit the show at that point.
All of the X-Files best writers left by that point.

X-Files still rules in my mind but that is only because I never bothered with the non Mulder seasons
Old 03-31-2006, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
X-Files really ended once Mulder left...most fans quit the show at that point.
All of the X-Files best writers left by that point.

X-Files still rules in my mind but that is only because I never bothered with the non Mulder seasons

[/ QUOTE ]

the basic story line of the show surrounded some kind of govt conspiracy involving aliens, and it's now impossible to make sense of that story line. kind of a big negative.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Clearest image yet, no translations

Now that I see mention of the "Dharmatel Intranet" on that map, I guess that's what Michael was using to communicate to Walt when they were "IMing" on the Swan computer. The people that are holding Walt must be occupying one of the other locations -- presumably not the middle one which appears to have been cut off... maybe due to the contamination that they're always talking about. I guess Walt managed to get a minute alone in front of the computer when he talked to Michael because he said something like "they'll be back soon."
Old 03-31-2006, 02:23 AM

Why does everyone hate Jack? I think he is f'in awesome.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:39 AM

reading other forums on this...and the another cool thing is talk about "The Pearl?" comment and the fact that is says Save yourself from hell and dragons reside here in latin next to it. For a long time ppl have thought there is an underwater station (one theory for the power cords or whatever going into the ocean...also because of the Dharma logo that is on the shark that sawyer shoots while on the raft). In literature, pearls have often been v dangerous things as well....just sounds cool if true, like there is some seriously f'ed up [censored] going on with some sort of underwater station.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet almost anything its going to turn out that Locke is at least somewhat Schizophrenic. Remember the first flashback episode of his from season 1 where he's on the phone and someone is calling him "Colonel?" And "Helen" is a phone sex operator? Maybe a significant portion of his memories are delusions.

The presence of the Iraqi girl in his memories goes against that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying his memories are complete bunk. I'm saying they are reality mixed with delusions.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:54 AM

Man I don't believe Locke almost got married to Leela. Worlds colliding much?
Old 03-31-2006, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only way the shut-down in the hatch makes sense is if the hatchee was supposed to go inside the chamber that was cutoff from the reast of the hatch - maybe to to be shielded from some type of radiation connected to the food drop? If Locke stays out in the front riding his bike, he's not trapped. The only other exaplnation would be you go inside the chamber to get a glimpse of the map?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how long it took to draw that map. The doors were only down for a few minutes. If they coincide with the supply drop, they may only be down a few minutes each month or more.