Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2006, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Final Ticket Count...Let\'s make a list

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After looking at the numbers posted, 624 should get their $1,000 and I would not be suprised to see 600+ get it too. For top 25 I think they will be a majority of 2+2'rs that post on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way the list looks on 2p2, if 624 makes the cutoff, that implies that there are ONLY 4 non-2p2ers (or those who have not made themselves known here in this promotion) who will make the top 25. I find this very hard to believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that I do not think there are very many who would ten table for this tourney, change their game to not bet out their trips hard until the river, and loosen their game to get extra tickets. 2nd tier you can do 5-6 table and their should be many more non 2+2rs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not bet trips until the river? You were credited with the ticket if you made the hand and it was raked. It didn't matter whether it was flop turn or river.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After looking at the numbers posted, 624 should get their $1,000 and I would not be suprised to see 600+ get it too. For top 25 I think they will be a majority of 2+2'rs that post on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way the list looks on 2p2, if 624 makes the cutoff, that implies that there are ONLY 4 non-2p2ers (or those who have not made themselves known here in this promotion) who will make the top 25. I find this very hard to believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that I do not think there are very many who would ten table for this tourney, change their game to not bet out their trips hard until the river, and loosen their game to get extra tickets. 2nd tier you can do 5-6 table and their should be many more non 2+2rs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not bet trips until the river? You were credited with the ticket if you made the hand and it was raked. It didn't matter whether it was flop turn or river.

[/ QUOTE ]

If any player at these tables has three of a kind or better, and remains in the hand until the showdown with the hand being raked , he or she will "automatically" receive a free March Giveaway ticket.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:44 PM

They didn't enforce that rule
Old 03-29-2006, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They didn't enforce that rule

[/ QUOTE ]
But it explains why one would think that.
Old 03-29-2006, 11:50 PM

Oh sorry...I'm a meatball and missed your point. BTW your avatar ammuses me.
Old 03-30-2006, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There were a lot of multi-tablers at the beginner tables that you're not even considering. It was easier to get tickets when you go to the river on every pot for less than $1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before a ticket would count, the pot has to be raked. That is $2.00 in NL and $5.00 in limit. While a bad ticket costs less, it is far harder to get good tickets in on the micro tables. Did they really have that many in the beginner area?
Old 03-30-2006, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. if you had trips on the turn and all folded, you would not get credit. Once on the river, as long as the pot was raked according to parties condition, then you could bet and get credit for the ticket. Trips that did not make it to the river did not get credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2006, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There were a lot of multi-tablers at the beginner tables that you're not even considering. It was easier to get tickets when you go to the river on every pot for less than $1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before a ticket would count, the pot has to be raked. That is $2.00 in NL and $5.00 in limit. While a bad ticket costs less, it is far harder to get good tickets in on the micro tables. Did they really have that many in the beginner area?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pots are raked at $1 at all PL/NL stakes. Pots are raked at $5 for .5/1 and 1/2 limit I believe. Either $10/$20 level for 2/4+.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pots are raked at $1 at all PL/NL stakes. Pots are raked at $5 for .5/1 and 1/2 limit I believe. Either $10/$20 level for 2/4+.

[/ QUOTE ]

As in other threads, if a pot is only raked 5 cents and their are 6 or more players in the hand, the hand is not considered raked. It must be raked .01 cents per player in the hand per the partypoker website. I had some ticket hands that went to showdown but less than $2.00 pot (25nl) that did not count as ticket hands.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:39 AM

They only enforce that definition of a raked hand when doing bonus's. During the giveaway at a 6 handed table i got tickets on $1 pots. Just FYI.

BTW, it'd really be nice if only 1 person who didn't post on this thread broke 580. It'd also be impossible though unfortunately.