Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2006, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Noah\'s 2nd account taking on Raymer

[ QUOTE ]
Knee Co is also suspended, as he's been warned about trolling as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? Kneeco is like the anti-troll [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2006, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's now suspended, as his other account got suspended earlier today for the trolling in this thread.

I don't know about the Exclusive thing, but I think using Lee's appearence in this thread to beat him up about that in the fashion is was done was pretty weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know about anything about the situation, but you suspended some people? That is pretty terrible modding.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:18 PM

mlagoo,

Given that he's devoted several posts to trolling me, I judge otherwise.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We have gone to extraordinary lengths here to ensure that everything was above board. We are persuaded, within a reasonable tolerance, that Exclusive played one account and 'Who is next' played one account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you?

I would like to know what were those "extraordinary" lengths.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also would love to know what the extraodinary measures were, but the sites wouldn't be willing to share that with me for the same reason you (Sirio) are not willing to share what you know about possible techniques to catch them.

I'm sure I could write a relatively small software feature that could catch a large percentage of multi-accounters while generating an extremely low rate of false positives.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
We don't know and we don't really care.

[/ QUOTE ]

Expressions like this are very unfortunate, no wonder there are all these poker schools "helping" people to make final tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with your implied statement that coaching someone realtime is cheating in the online world (assuming the coach isn't also in the tournament).
Old 03-27-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Did you?

I would like to know what were those "extraordinary" lengths.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also would love to know what the extraodinary measures were, but the sites wouldn't be willing to share that with me for the same reason you (Sirio) are not willing to share what you know about possible techniques to catch them.

I'm sure I could write a relatively small software feature that could catch a large percentage of multi-accounters while generating an extremely low rate of false positives.

[/ QUOTE ]

He called him. Thankfully he knows exactly what who is next's voice sounds like, so he could confirm it was him. It could definitely not have been exclusive pretending to be WIN. /sarcasm
Old 03-27-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's now suspended, as his other account got suspended earlier today for the trolling in this thread.

I don't know about the Exclusive thing, but I think using Lee's appearence in this thread to beat him up about that in the fashion is was done was pretty weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't know about anything about the situation, but you suspended some people? That is pretty terrible modding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick,

I suspended KKF for calling Lee Jones "a [censored] clown" I would do the same for anybody. I suspended KneeCo for trolling me directly. None of this has anything to do with what I know about Noah Bokken.

(posted edited to remove needless vitrol on my part)
Old 03-27-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nick,

You suck at reading.

I suspended KKF for calling Lee Jones "a [censored] clown" I would do the same for anybody. I suspended KneeCo for trolling me directly. None of this has anything to do with what I know about Noah Bokken.

You seem to really dislike it anytime a mod does anything, get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure it has to do with Noah boekken (and stars policies towards cheaters). He plays more than one account during a tournament, lee jones and stars does nothing about it. This makes lee jones a [censored] clown. If Dutch boyd posted again and I called him a [censored] thief, would you suspend me? He is a [censored] thief and he deserves it. If you didn't know that he was a thief, you would assume I was out of line.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:37 PM

Nick,

There's a way to say "I disagree with your position/decision" without coming off like a 12 year old. My issue is not with the message, it is with how he choose to relay it.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nick,

There's a way to say "I disagree with your position/decision" without coming off like a 12 year old. My issue is not with the message, it is with how he choose to relay it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are saying I sound like a 12 year old, fine.

If you are saying that KKF sounded like a 12 year old, you should look at it from his point of view. These issues have all been brought up before and lee jones has passed them off as nothing. They come up again and he gives a response that says, Look, there are much more interesting things to discuss about the tournament than if the first guy who has been known to play more tha one account did so. Basically, how would you feel if you had important issues to discuss and kept being ignored.
Old 03-27-2006, 06:55 PM

I'm not saying you are Nick.

I am saying KKF is, and that while I can understand that's frustrating, frustration is no excuse for KKF's approach.