Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2006, 05:17 PM

Default Absolute, closing account and reopening with rakeback?

Hi everyone,
I know this has probably been asked before. I just did a search and couldn't find anything. I know some sites don't mind if you close an account and reopen one with rakeback, and some do. I signed up for absolute a year and a half ago, played through my initial bonus and have never played on there since then. I'm not sure on there policy, or even how to go about canceling an account. If I call and have them close my account, would I be alright opening up one with rakeback a few days (a week, or a month later)?

Thanks for your help,
Jason
Old 03-27-2006, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Absolute, closing account and reopening with rakeback?

Absolute just started making it impossible to use the same funding method on multiple accounts so I am guessing this will make what you want to do even harder. At the very least you will need a 2nd funding source.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute just started making it impossible to use the same funding method on multiple accounts so I am guessing this will make what you want to do even harder. At the very least you will need a 2nd funding source.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't use netteller back then, so this shouldn't be an issue. It's not like I'm trying to scam them or anything since I would never play on their site if I wasn't recieving rakeback.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:51 PM

I've been meaning to go back to Absolute too! But I used Neteller back then. So i guess I'm never going back...Whats another good site with bonus+rb+fishes?
Old 03-27-2006, 09:46 PM

All you need is a second funding source. Neteller, Firepay, what others does Absolute accept? FWIW I'm planning on doing this in the near future as well.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All you need is a second funding source. Neteller, Firepay, what others does Absolute accept? FWIW I'm planning on doing this in the near future as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I just created a new account under the same name, address, and email address but used a different funding source everything would be ok? That doesn't seem right. Or do you mean if I just called them, had them close my account, then I could insta-reopen it with all the same info but a different funding source. I'm not sure I want to give them false information as far as name/address. Not sure what other major payments they accept; firepay and netteller are all I have used.