Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2006, 04:25 PM

Default Hey Poker - Not honouring their bonuses fully

I am posting this message in regards to Hey Poker and their failure to honour the terms and conditions of their bonuses.

I have been in doing a lot of bonuses (for well over a year), and this is the first time any bonus failed to be credited even after I fullfilled the terms and conditions layed out in the bonus.

So here is my situation:

A) Sign-up bonus on 2006-02-10 for a special sign up for 200 Euros at a rate of 10 Euros for every 100 VIP points. I deposited 200 Euros for the 100% match. The bonus pays out in 30 days.

B) I cleared the 2000 VIP required to obtain the full 200 Euros.

C) Made a deposit of 200 Euros on 2006-02-16 for the spring reload bonus HEYRELOAD2006. This was cleared at a rate of 10 Euros for every 150 VIP points up to a max of 200 Euros at a 100% match. This bonus paid out in 30 days. (http://heypoker.com/v2/?page=25)

D) I played over 1800 VIP since I deposited for the reload offer. This is after I played over 2000 VIP points for the deposit bonus already.

E) After 30 days from the inital sign up I receive the 200 Euros for the inital sign up bonus.

F) After 30 days from the reload sign up (only 6 days after the original sign up bonus), they credit me with a bonus of 20 Euros. This is because customer support says I had to wait until the first bonus was paid before I begin clearing bonuses for the reload. In effect, I earned 1500 VIP from the time I finished the first reload to the time the first reload bonus was paid out. They have not provided me the 120 Euros I expected, but rather only 20 Euros.

After numerous emails with Customer support, they insist that this bonus was paid as described in the terms and conditions. However, if one reads the terms and conditions, no where does it say this is how the offer runs.

In the reload bonus - the terms and conditions are as stated:

Terms & Conditions - The bonus is 100% of one deposit made using the code HEYRELOAD06 - Maximum bonus amount is €200 - From deposit the player has 30 days to clear the bonus - For every 150 VIP the player clears €10 of the bonus. - The bonus is paid out after 30 days from the deposit. - The reload bonus can not be used together with any other bonuses - Heypoker.com reserves the right to terminate the bonus at any time

I however did not use this together with any other bonus. I clearly cleared the requirements of one bonus before the second one. There is also a thread that talks about how other players are allowed to stack these bonuses...and that it doesn't clear concurrently. No where does it say that I had to wait for one promotional offer to be paid out first, before the second can begin. This is illogical as it would basically lead players to play less until the first bonus is paid out fully.

In any case, at this point and time HeyPoker refuses to pay me the 120 Euros that I have successfully cleared and has only given me 20 Euros for the reload offer.

I will update if there is any progress or news in regards to this matter.