Normal 34 9.91%
Other: Please elaborate 16 4.66%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Thanksgiving Gone Wrong - Werewolf

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really feel like Herbie expected zen to get lynched today and is making his case for getting me lynched tomorrow so he gets into the final three.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope - really I don't think we should lynch drzen at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you think we should kill zen. But you came in today with a foregone conclusion of zen being killed and are saying to kill me as an afterthought.

[/ QUOTE ]
gl Chim - cya later!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly as long as Chim goes in the next two days I don't care. If by some fluke chance it goes farther than Chim I'm kinda thinking we should lynch Epi over drzen but it's close and I really can't be bothered to reread them now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see a villager suggesting that. If epi is a wolf, he has pwned the game. It seems like a desperate last throw to me: an appeal to me to go chim.

Herbie

I realise with some horror that I could well be left with zurvan and epi if mets had it wrong. Well, tip of the hat to the wolf if that happens.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:40 PM

ok ive finished reading chim and my earlier comments about being unable to quote his villagery posts without quoting all his posts apply.
id have been more responsive to the argument that chim sounds too smoothly villager for it to be true. thats a possibility. but for someone to read his posts and say they sound wolfy, thats just not what im seeing, at all.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't see a villager suggesting that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sigh - gl guys
Old 11-19-2007, 07:41 PM

i wish people would stop making posts about how ive won the game if im a wolf. it makes me wish that i was.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really feel like Herbie expected zen to get lynched today and is making his case for getting me lynched tomorrow so he gets into the final three.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you think we should kill zen. But you came in today with a foregone conclusion of zen being killed and are saying to kill me as an afterthought.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, I think it would have been quite easy for him to lynch me. I am thinking the play could be to get you gone because you look more villagey than I do, and then it's easy to have me lynched tomorrow. It's really difficult to see either one of you winning this from here and I think Herbie can see that and make a plan. You can see it too, of course.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM

I AM TYPING THIS IN ALL CAPS AND BOLD BEFORE I GO. DO NOT LET CHIM LIVE UNTIL ENDGAME AND DO NOT LET HIM WIN AS A WOLF. CHIM IS THE LAST WOLF HERE.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, I think it would have been quite easy for him to lynch me. I am thinking the play could be to get you gone because you look more villagey than I do, and then it's easy to have me lynched tomorrow. It's really difficult to see either one of you winning this from here and I think Herbie can see that and make a plan. You can see it too, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my point.. in the day this morning everyone seemed to say "ok sixfour now, zen tonight" .. easy to come and setup another suspect.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
unvote
i think i got lulled into lazy thinking by all the talk of the game being locked up.
herbie, why chim?
dr z, why herbie?
chim, thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
Reread Chim's posts on day 1 and day 2 - he tries REALLY hard to sound like he's giving "content" but really doesn't give any. He votes Kokiri but then makes a point to choose OH over Epi (what's significant here is that his previous vote for Kokiri is not mentioned when he switches). Then on day 2 he waits for a count before voting Kokiri when it is obvious that Dustin has a large lead on Kokiri. If he was a villager why wait for the count?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of a reason or two, and I'd like to see chim answer this before voting him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chim, please answer this. I think this is the strongest part of the case against you.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:44 PM

herbie,
if chim is a wolf then he has lost, but bought himself another night or two. dont sweat it.