Normal 34 9.91%
Other: Please elaborate 16 4.66%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Thanksgiving Gone Wrong - Werewolf

HERBIE
Old 11-19-2007, 07:33 PM

Just got home from work. I am not being quiet, or silenced, etc. I work in a restaraunt and once lunch rush starts its go time until I leave. I expected to be able to check thread from work but had to fire a kid today so here I am.

Herbie, in regards to your content criticism.. when I got back from work on those nights (I noted that I had corporate inspections) I tried to rush and analyze as much as I could. When you can only get on half hour before night all you can do is analyze the top few choices and go with one. I did that. You say it is forced content.. please show whats forced. I would be amazed if you find anything other than a tone of someone that is in a hurry to try to add to the thread because they got home with no time to spare.

I really feel like Herbie expected zen to get lynched today and is making his case for getting me lynched tomorrow so he gets into the final three.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:33 PM

i mean, i dont want to quote every post hes made in this game, but i just start out quoting the posts of his that sound villagery and thats what i end up doing.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:34 PM

Honestly as long as Chim goes in the next two days I don't care. If by some fluke chance it goes farther than Chim I'm kinda thinking we should lynch Epi over drzen but it's close and I really can't be bothered to reread them now.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really feel like Herbie expected zen to get lynched today and is making his case for getting me lynched tomorrow so he gets into the final three.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope - really I don't think we should lynch drzen at all.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:35 PM

Ok I really do have to go now.

Chim,
If I'm wrong - sorry bro. (I'm not wrong)
Old 11-19-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly as long as Chim goes in the next two days I don't care. If by some fluke chance it goes farther than Chim I'm kinda thinking we should lynch Epi over drzen but it's close and I really can't be bothered to reread them now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes because as a wolf id clearly draw attention to myself in the way ive done when keeping quiet assures i make it to final three and possibly as the person the other two make their pitches to.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im only midway through my chim reread, but at this point i think id vote for herbie over him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto and ditto.

I cannot make a wolf out of chim. The big thing for me is how much he hated dustin and wanted kokiri. His exchange with Herbie looks a huge amount like v/w (that order). His posts to me about the flip comment, well, why would a wolf bother? Can you read that as he sees a good opportunity to sound villagey? The negative is the whole thing about your account. He posted tons about that, and that looks very suss: wolf looking for a subject that he can make a ton of posts on without giving anything away.

Your later comments seem spot on, epi.

Chim basically works very hard to try to save Dusting and push Kokiri. Does Chim level like that? It's a pretty good out for him. Herbie looks much more like a wolf on his partner to provide cover later.

Also, VR nightkill. VR mentioned Herbie and Kokiri. And chim pointed out that Herbie pushed Kokiri but he wasn't eaten.

Do you eat VR over Herbie if you're Kokiri? Do they think she's peeked them both? Her picks were otherwise right, weren't they?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope - really I don't think we should lynch drzen at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you think we should kill zen. But you came in today with a foregone conclusion of zen being killed and are saying to kill me as an afterthought.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes because as a wolf id clearly draw attention to myself in the way ive done when keeping quiet assures i make it to final three and possibly as the person the other two make their pitches to.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just calling it like I see it since I very well may be dead before I get to post again.