Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 11:07 PM

Default AHK help - ChipReloader

I cannot for the life of me get the ChipReloader script to work. This is my first time using AHK at all, and I followed the instructions exactly. I d/led and installed AHK, then right-clicked the desktop and clicked on "New" then "AutoHotKey Script" and pasted the code. Renamed the script to "ChipReloader.ahk". Fired up some Stars tables and when I hit the hotkey nothing happens. I tried changing the hotkey to something else, still nothing happens. Are there any known conflicts between PokerOffice and AutoHotKey?? I really can't figure out what the problem is.

Any suggestions??

Btw, is it necessary to have this code at the top of each script?? Everytime you create a new one it's at the top, does it need to be included??:

;
; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x
; Language: English
; Platform: Win9x/NT
; Author: A.N.Other <myemail@nowhere.com>
;
; Script Function:
; Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in your Windows folder)
;

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: AHK help - ChipReloader

If you want to get an advise you'll have to publish your code. There's really no way how to help with something if you can only guess what it does (well it "reloads" but you have to show how it does it)...

[ QUOTE ]
Everytime you create a new one it's at the top, does it need to be included??:

[/ QUOTE ]

no if you know what you are doing. Otherwise leave there this 3 lines and you can delete the rest:

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:00 AM

The code is the one found here, thought it was a well-known script: http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/ChipReloader
Old 11-14-2007, 01:10 AM

It should work fine... probably something needs editing.

If you are only on Stars, try the other one (mine) http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.c...rsAutoReloader - default hotkey is F1.

Or compare the two and see what makes one work but not the other.

dave.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:46 AM

I tried the autoreloader and it works fine but I don't like how it will try to reload even when you have a full stack. Very annoying, and I couldn't figure out how to change it so it wouldn't do that. Everytime it reloads a table, it freezes that table up for a couple seconds. So when it's reloading a table that's already full, and it's doing that over and over on 12 tables, it's gets very annoying.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:50 PM

What settings do I need to use for the autoreloader so it doesn't try to reload my chips when I have a full stack??
Old 11-14-2007, 05:31 PM

there is a setting near the top "min_nl_bbs := 104" or similar. change this to "min_nl_bbs := 0", save & reload the script, open some tables and it should only ever reload if you totally empty [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 08:23 PM

That's weird b/c I set it to 50 before and it still tried to reload when I had a full stack. Maybe I needed to reload the script or something. Anyway, it works now, thx for your help.