Default Re: brag: this movie is baller

[ QUOTE ]
its free, no scame im not a scamer

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A SCAIMER WOULD SAY
Old 11-14-2007, 01:00 AM

thread destroyed

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Old 11-14-2007, 01:01 AM

now thats a scame if ive ever seen one
Old 11-14-2007, 01:01 AM

I've seen this movie, twice, and there are some very intersting things offered here. But it is a little backwards to say that someone is a sheep for believing what CNN says because of this movie, without looking into the information stated.

Alot of the information on religion is unsubstatiated, and there isint any evidence of it from actual Egypitian literature.

However, the lion's share of the movie is factual and can be backed up by reliable resources. It is fascinating and worth a watch, imo, just for the creepiness if you act me.

Personally, I believe most of it.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:02 AM

i was thinkin the other day that the citizens of US may be opressed and everything we have been taught about democracy and capitalism is all part of a hudge brainwash campaign brilliant designed by the totalitarianist gov't that rules the great US of A and everything we have been taught is all part of their propaganda used to control the masses.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:03 AM

i was high as a motha fkka when i thought of that [censored] too, so i dunno
Old 11-14-2007, 01:04 AM

edd, delete or edit that or i swear to you i will do this to every single one of your posts
Old 11-14-2007, 01:05 AM

Dammit, I like this thread too, im all about conspiracies.

Conspire
Old 11-14-2007, 01:05 AM

I'm not gonna watch it but I feel pretty comfortable saying anyone that believes any of it is dumb.