Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Seriously I might win the $5.5 rebuy again? on FTP now Final table

Janelle, This might be a big ask, but what would be the chances of posting the HH's from one (or more) of the tournaments?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You might find that teaching helps you grow as a player.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes thats true, and watching someone perform as janelle has done recently having made a small contribution is as rewarding as anything i have done in poker, which is a pretty souless job if truth be told.

However im far from the finished article myself so aside from the fact that i dont feel i have enough ability to be teaching other people i would rather chanel energy in becoming the best player i can at this point in life rather then getting sidetracked and also have the obligation of tutoring someone
Old 11-12-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However im far from the finished article myself

[/ QUOTE ]

We both know there's no such thing as the finished article. I think you spending time with someone of Janelles' experience is like revision. You get a chance to verbalize (or type out at least) ideas that you know so well that you may have forgotten. Also you get an insight into how others think about the game from a perspective that you can't get by merely sitting with them at a table.

I'm a golf professional, I used to play for a living, and I still plan to do so in the future. I've been teaching for a few years. Having previously been disillusioned with my own game, I now feel more equipped than ever to take on the guys on tour. Teaching has helped me in ways I never anticipated. I only mention that, so that you know where my words are coming from.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Janelle, This might be a big ask, but what would be the chances of posting the HH's from one (or more) of the tournaments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am having such a hard time with PT and trying to view my tourney information that I don't see how that will be possible. I tried exporting the hand histories for the days in question and the problem is there appears to be missing hand histories which may explain why the $$s won aren't showing properly. It might have something to do with this being a rebuy tournament. Either that or I didn't do something correctly.

I am not sure it is possible for me to provide a whole history for any of them because it looks like it just shows partials of each game. It is strange.

I am not sure what the deal is.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:59 PM

I'd gladly post my win from the 10$ rebuy a few days back. It was insanely fun from the bubble and out, everybody was folding all the time, and I wasn't [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

If someones interested, and have a PXF account, PM me.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However im far from the finished article myself

[/ QUOTE ]

We both know there's no such thing as the finished article. I think you spending time with someone of Janelles' experience is like revision. You get a chance to verbalize (or type out at least) ideas that you know so well that you may have forgotten. Also you get an insight into how others think about the game from a perspective that you can't get by merely sitting with them at a table.

I'm a golf professional, I used to play for a living, and I still plan to do so in the future. I've been teaching for a few years. Having previously been disillusioned with my own game, I now feel more equipped than ever to take on the guys on tour. Teaching has helped me in ways I never anticipated. I only mention that, so that you know where my words are coming from.

[/ QUOTE ]

you make a number of good points there thanks for taking the time to write this. maybe its something i should consider. Ive been playing poker for around 5 years now, and PLO for about 1 and im sure i learn something new every day.

Poker like all sports and pastimes is constantly evolving and as the competition gets better its only the guys who not only adapt to the new conditions, but continue to innovate, who thrive
Old 11-12-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am having such a hard time with PT and trying to view my tourney information that I don't see how that will be possible. I tried exporting the hand histories for the days in question and the problem is there appears to be missing hand histories which may explain why the $$s won aren't showing properly. It might have something to do with this being a rebuy tournament. Either that or I didn't do something correctly.

I am not sure it is possible for me to provide a whole history for any of them because it looks like it just shows partials of each game. It is strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I may be wrong i think I must have the histories because I found the final winning hand for each of the tournies but I don't know how to get the entire histories in a file, but for fun here are the three final hands:

******* GAME 1 ********

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $2500/$5000
2 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Janellebb7: $220512
BB: $63988

Pre-flop: (2 players) Janellebb7 is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Janellebb7 raises to $15000</font>, BB calls.

Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($30000, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $30000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Janellebb7 raises to $120000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB calls all-in $18988</font>.
Uncalled bets: $71012 returned to Janellebb7.

Turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($127976, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $127976)

River: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($127976, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $127976)

Results:
Final pot: $127976
<font color="#ffffff">BB showed 7d Th 4s 8d</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Janellebb7 showed Qc Ah 7h Qd</font>

******* GAME 2 ********

Full Tilt Poker
Blinds: $2000/$4000
2 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Janellebb7: $167832
BB: $64668

Pre-flop: (2 players) Janellebb7 is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Janellebb7 raises to $12000</font>, BB calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($24000, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets $24000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Janellebb7 raises to $96000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB calls all-in $28668</font>.
Uncalled bets: $43332 returned to Janellebb7.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($129336, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $129336)

River: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($129336, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $129336)

Results:
Final pot: $129336
<font color="#ffffff">BB showed Kc 5d 5s Ad</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Janellebb7 showed Qs Jd 9c 8h</font>

******* GAME 3 ********

Full Tilt Poker
Blinds: $4000/$8000
2 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
SB: $151404
Janellebb7: $225596

Pre-flop: (2 players) Janellebb7 is BB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $24000</font>, Janellebb7 calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($48000, 2 players)
Janellebb7 checks, <font color="#cc0000">SB bets $48000</font>, Janellebb7 calls.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($144000, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Janellebb7 bets $144000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB calls all-in $79404</font>.
Uncalled bets: $64596 returned to Janellebb7.

River: 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($302808, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $302808)

Results:
Final pot: $302808
<font color="#ffffff">SB showed 7c 8h Qc Qd</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Janellebb7 showed 3c 7d Ac 2h</font>
Old 11-12-2007, 08:42 PM

That's a hella aggro OOP float stop-and-go lol.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm not sure whats going on there. I just tried messing around with mine and I had to go File -&gt; Tournament Results manual entry and manually enter information like the buyin, fee, rebuy info and where I finished.. then I went to Utilities -&gt; Export hand histories to a file.. then clicked the Tourney hands / summaries tab and I could select the tournament from the buy in list on the right.. I ticked the tournament I wanted then Start Export.. hope that helps?

Timber Bee, I'd love to see the HH but i dont have a PokerXFactor account, Is there anywhere else we could put it?
Old 11-12-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's a hella aggro OOP float stop-and-go lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that hand is pretty gross, what was your thought process there, peeling OOP with just an ignorant end gutshot, bdfd, and one overcard? Were you planning on potting any turn? Seems real, real spewy, especially with him having only 1/2 PSB left. I really can't for the life of me understand why you would peel that flop? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]