Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of people are more polltarded than OP?
0-1% 18 62.07%
1-2% 4 13.79%
2-4% 3 10.34%
4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, gonna try to get this thread on track.

I have not received a response from anyone at FTP regarding the emails I sent to them. It's possible they haven't seen it yet, it's possible they don't care, and it's very possible they have chosen not to respond because it's a huge cluster [censored] right now.

Bacon Unagi sushi is the most delicious thing ever and I dare any of you to make a fat joke regarding it, because I won't care. (choo choo)

This thread isn't about debating whether or not I'm a very weird dude, it's about the professionalism that is lacking within the FTP ranks and Nat has certainly shown me a few more interesting things:

http://www.natarem.com/2007/11/08/ho...nd-weird-dude/

I think the whole thread is hilarious, but honestly it's run its course until I get a response or if someone wants to debate bacon sushi for the next 300 or so replies (which I won't mind doing).

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I put the WickedChops guys on it last night, and it's on their front page now http://wickedchopspoker.blogs.com/my...-lederer-.html (along with the photoshoppage I did), so I'll just guess SOMEONE from FTP has at least gotten a heads up on this.

As for Bacon Unagi - I have not tried nor seen this on any of the Detroit based Sushi menus. But I do enjoy injesting as much eel and flying fish roe as humanly possible (White Tuna sashimi FTW). Wrapping the whole thing in bacon could only make it better. WTF is all in it so I can try to get my itame to make it for me?