View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Heidi Klum 61 44.20%
Josie Maran 77 55.80%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Yeah....EVERYONE Believes the Attack was Intentional

[ QUOTE ]
******USS Liberty Disobeys Orders Not to Get Too Close*****
"On the night of June 7 Washington time, early morning on June 8, 0110Z or 3:10 AM local time, the Pentagon issued an order to Sixth Fleet headquarters to tell the Liberty to come no closer than 100 nautical miles (185 km) to Israel, Syria, or the Sinai coast (Oren, p. 263). [8]"

Summary:
The USS Liberty failed to obey orders and leave the area. The USA told Israel that it had no ships in the area. Israeli could well have assumed this was a hostile ship. Adm John McCain (the senator's father) found the attack was an accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the captain was decorated with CMH or some bigtime medal, so I don't think this was true.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:27 AM

The source of this information is cited and yet you choose not to believe it!!!???. Why? Because the Captain was given a medal?

Having been in the military I can say with CERTAINTY that medals are often given out for political reasons rather than for heroic actions under fire... You choose to ignore the fact the captain of this ship screwed up and moved this ship in the middle of a warzone despite orders to stay away. Unless you can provide a rational reason to discredit this piece of information, then I just think the facts just don't matter to you. You just want to believe the bloodthirsty Jews wanted to attack their closest ally to further their plans of global domination....Yes?
Old 11-08-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the actual claim is that the cia/nsa all said it was not accident, and the original naval dealee was a political frame job.

[/ QUOTE ]
A naval admiral knows more about misidentification of ships than an army of nitwit CIA/NSA staffers. In WW2, frequent mistakes were made identifying DD as CL, DD as CL, and even CA as BB. These mistakes were very common in WW2.

But.....John McCain, an admiral and decorated sub captain, was part of this conspiracy. Perhaps your right....I think despite their Irish-sounding name that the McCains are Jewish and part of this conspiracy as well. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think the PLO of PLOlover does not stand for Pot Limit Omaha...... Hmmmmmmm....what else could it stand for? Hmmmm?
Old 11-08-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone?
Everyone in the CIA...Mmmmmmm...
Everyone in the NSA. Wow! No dissenters!
Everyone in the White House!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think the PLO of PLOlover does not stand for Pot Limit Omaha...... Hmmmmmmm....what else could it stand for? Hmmmm?

[/ QUOTE ]

come on, you're a propagandist, just admit it.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:09 PM

from your wiki link, I take back my statement about white house not releasing opinion. they thought it was intentional too.

[ QUOTE ]
The Johnson administration did not publicly dispute Israel's claim that the attack had been nothing more than a disastrous mistake. But internal White House documents obtained from the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library show that the Israelis' explanation of how the mistake had occurred was not believed[26].

[/ QUOTE ]

about he naval court inquiry
http://www.ussliberty.org/nci.htm
[ QUOTE ]
Legal counsel to court declares that the Navy Court of Inquiry was ordered to report falsely.

[/ QUOTE ] <quote is hyperlink on the page>
Old 11-08-2007, 05:55 PM

How can u guys expect someone who admittedly went through military re-education to have a genuine unbiased position on US foreign affairs?
Old 11-08-2007, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can u guys expect someone who admittedly went through military re-education to have a genuine unbiased position on US foreign affairs?

[/ QUOTE ]

he makes a good initial argument, a place to start the discussion/investigation, it's just that the hypothesis doesn't hold up. that he/she keeps at it imo means he's interested only in propaganda.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You just want to believe the bloodthirsty Jews wanted to attack their closest ally to further their plans of global domination....Yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course, the antisemite card. more propaganda/
Old 11-08-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Legal counsel to court declares that the Navy Court of Inquiry was ordered to report falsely.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you have another site which supports this?
The USSLiberty.org site is a joke. I don't mind reading biased sites when they have well documented information but these jokers are over-the-top.... It reads like the Turner Diaries....
Old 11-08-2007, 09:27 PM

Default Yes....I\'m Bias. So Refute My Arguments. If You Are Able

[ QUOTE ]
come on, you're a propagandist, just admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have heavy biases....
But can support my biases with facts and reasoned arguments. Something the jokers at ussliberty.org can't do. You choose to ignore or choose to disbelieve information that contradicts you conspiracy views. That shows me you are afraid to view information which is contrary to your beliefs.....

With regard to the flag, it does not matter to me whether the wind was blowing the flag or not. A 4x6 ft flag is a TINY-TINY object on a large ship like this. Add the fact you have a jet pilot flying 500 mph in the middle of a war who sees a warship in a place where no friendlies are suppose to be...... It is not that surprising to me the ship got attacked...

With regard to the crewmen, their testimony is not that important. They can testify the flag was flying. They can testify the the ship was attacked (which we already know). Other than that, they can't contribute much to shining light on this issue...