Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2007, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Job interview today

I was thinking just robbing them as they exit cars to go home or on a dark street. I live in a good neighborhood in the city, i doubt i would get caught.

But then it started to click to me HOME INVASION. Maybe i can grab old man as he enters his house and rob that mofo dry. 1st thing tonight im gonna scope out some old people round my hood. Case them for 1 week. Get to know if they live alone, kids, family, etc... Then i rob them and invade the house stealing all kinds of stuff. So if i plan a Home Invasion wont happen for like 1 week cuz i gotta scope n case em out.

And 1 more thing this 1 house by a park. Like 4 blocks from me has cameras by the windows of the home.... dont know why looks like a regular home. I saw 3 cameras as i walked to church on Sunday. Maybe i shall case this house and rob it. Why wuld some1 have cameras unless they had some nice [censored] in the house or lots of $$$ laying around

Those are my weapons of choice