Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2006, 07:32 PM

Default Re: 30 Tabling Stars

so he plays 30 tables on a notebook 17" screen, chats, and still has time to mess with windows media player?

omg.
Old 01-03-2006, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I play ten with no overlap on two screens, and I'm pretty busy doing that. I can't imagine playing WINNING POKER on much more than 10 at a time when you're in the final 2 on a few at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you play 10 with no overlap on two screens? Are your screens bigger than 21 inch, or is your resolution greater than 1600x1200--or both?

[/ QUOTE ]

two 24inch screens. Resolution is 1920 x 1200.

Dell sells these for around $800 a piece IIRC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Is five the maximum number of games you can play with no overlap? Can you do six?
Old 01-03-2006, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did understand... That's what I do myself & am able to play 20 SNGs on a small screen... I do it in a slightly more advanced way were I cascade the windows so that I can access any of them by click the bottom left corner of the window in case I time out...

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you cascade the windows on Stars?
Old 01-03-2006, 08:08 PM

right click on the poker stars tab on the toolbar. I don't know how to do this if you arn't playing a bunch of tables, as each table would have its own tab.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:29 PM

Crazy, but stars software is so awesome that I do believe it is possible...not sure any other site would be, but stars I could see. The tables would pop in sucsession and you don't have to move the mouse much to make each move...and since you are mostly folding...seems possible to me!
Old 01-03-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do a search for RaiNKhAN on Pokerstars. He is currently 30 tabling the 16 turbos. He was in 4 of mine and I asked him about it. Saying he only uses one monitor as well.
Anyone know him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold the press! Back on topic. It just hit me. Stars endorsed this guy to 30 table to show all of us it can be done. How many STTers will now try to crank it up to eye bleeding levels after seeing this thread? Me, for sure. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Onaflag............
Old 01-03-2006, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do a search for RaiNKhAN on Pokerstars. He is currently 30 tabling the 16 turbos. He was in 4 of mine and I asked him about it. Saying he only uses one monitor as well.
Anyone know him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like someone is getting a Porsche this year!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

and I doubt stars wanted the first car to go to a 10$ sng player [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Maybe he should think about a monitor first..

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-03-2006, 09:05 PM

Well I'm a former SC junkie myself and was pretty fast and am an avid gamer and I 6 table ring games currently. It's certainly possible for a former SC pro to have the reflexes to do this. I seriously think it's -EV at some point though....
Old 01-03-2006, 09:45 PM

Nobody has asked the ultimate question. Stars will only send the last 5 tourney summaries at a time. That means, he has to manually request 25 tournament summaries individually at the end of his 30-tabling session.

WTF, man?

See Lee, this is why we need either an automated tourney summary system, or the ability to request more than the past 5!
Old 01-04-2006, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is exactly it. There is no way this guy could 30 table on party where the most recent action comes to the front and you lose the most urgent action...

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstand how he must be running things. Nothing comes to the front until you act on the current table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did understand... That's what I do myself & am able to play 20 SNGs on a small screen... I do it in a slightly more advanced way were I cascade the windows so that I can access any of them by click the bottom left corner of the window in case I time out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I don't understand what you meant by "the most recent action comes to the front and you lose the most urgent action..."